Oran Hits Back

8 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I have said that GLS has breeched an agreement and OK hasn't. Not difficult to understand even for the mentally challenged like yourself!
Denying that?

More spin and misdirection from the forum's number one master baiter!

“Following the legally binding agreement and the appointment of a new Management team”

Evidence please or are you just assuming the worst as usual about SMFC? 

Edited by bazil85

21 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I think you will find I am very pro SMFC and only want what is best for the club I have actively supported for well over four decades.

In reference to your first part... If you remove your head from the chairman's arse long enough, you will see our former manager made the allegation, not me!

Poor attempt.

Still... Consistent.

Back to the same old Baz...

LIES, SPIN AND MISDIRECTION.

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I have said that GLS has breeched an agreement and OK hasn't. Not difficult to understand even for the mentally challenged like yourself!
Denying that?

More spin and misdirection from the forum's number one master baiter!

‘Our former manager made the allegations not me’ 

‘I have said that GLS has breached an agreement and OK hasn't’ 

Sometimes you make it far too easy. :lol::lol:

17 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Says the guy whose analogy compared GLS to a burglar! emoji23.png

Classic own goal from mr negative!

Again just showing your lack of understanding on a simple post or a desire to troll... thin line with you.

Now run along to that rock you hide under in-between making silly comments. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

23,000 and more posts. Seriously and you dont attend games . Ffs. 

Sadly, the wee man seems to spend his time with a TV remote in one hand and his mobile in the other to post on here. I don't mind his posts at all IOBS. Best ignored. I get the feeling that being ignored happens to him a lot. Many patronise him however by pretending interest. 

32 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Sadly, the wee man seems to spend his time with a TV remote in one hand and his mobile in the other to post on here. I don't mind his posts at all IOBS. Best ignored. I get the feeling that being ignored happens to him a lot. Many patronise him however by pretending interest. 

Poor PRicky, averaging 280 posts per month whereas I'm a paltry 228. 🤡

Edited by faraway saint

Just now, oaksoft said:

FFS Baz.

Can you not see you are being trolled for responses?

Can you genuinely not understand that obsessively responding gives them exactly what they want?

Literally nobody else on this forum gives the tiniest shit about all this stuff.

I can but this might shock you... I don’t mind the back & forth banter, it’s often one of the only things that keeps BAWA going. Sometimes we can have as little as three active threads a day now. 

Just now, cockles1987 said:

He can't, he does the same crap with me saying I threatened to put him hospital and other stuff.

Poor #thichasfcuk the poor man's troll.

He’s been on BAWA for just over a year, clearly someone else that’s opened up another account purely to troll I’d say. 

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

FFS Baz.

Can you not see you are being trolled for responses?

Can you genuinely not understand that obsessively responding gives them exactly what they want?

Literally nobody else on this forum gives the tiniest shit about all this stuff.

What I do find strange is the people jumping on saying they don’t like the comments, why? It’s hardly like they’re impacting dozens of free flowing conversations on this website, those days are seemingly behind us.

The only time the website is really active is in the times of argument & conflict.