Oran Hits Back

Ok so my ITK mate

Was speaking with one of the youth coaches at St Mirren and the discussion got around to Oran Kearney who apparently was totally at it. Last season he regularly left his back room staff to take training and organise the team while he stayed at home in Northern Ireland. Also he had agreements in place to return to both Coleraine and his teaching jobs so seems he was never committed to the club. However, worst of all there was a deadline in place for the club to terminate his contract following which he would be due compensation. Kearney waited a day beyond that date to tell the club he was refusing to relocate and wanted his contract paid up in full – the club gave him £60K.

Not surprised Gordon called out him out as a slimey wee shit 

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Being caught out really upsets you! emoji23.png

I would put my hands up if I was caught out, I haven’t been. You wanting something to be true won’t make it so though. Maybe next time you’ll catch me out though, there’s always tomorrow. 😁

50 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Ok so my ITK mate

Was speaking with one of the youth coaches at St Mirren and the discussion got around to Oran Kearney who apparently was totally at it. Last season he regularly left his back room staff to take training and organise the team while he stayed at home in Northern Ireland. Also he had agreements in place to return to both Coleraine and his teaching jobs so seems he was never committed to the club. However, worst of all there was a deadline in place for the club to terminate his contract following which he would be due compensation. Kearney waited a day beyond that date to tell the club he was refusing to relocate and wanted his contract paid up in full – the club gave him £60K.

Not surprised Gordon called out him out as a slimey wee shit 

So leaving aside my mates, mate said..... I hope you have the funds for a decent lawyer, because that there, unless you can prove it? is defamation by you, and breach of binding legal agreement by youth coach at SMFC. I bet Oran's team will be rubbing their hands at another Smfc clusterf**k payday!

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

So leaving aside my mates, mate said..... I hope you have the funds for a decent lawyer, because that there, unless you can prove it? is defamation by you, and breach of binding legal agreement by youth coach at SMFC. I bet Oran's team will be rubbing their hands at another Smfc clusterf**k payday!

No doubt

But it looks like our recruitment process honks

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Best of luck to him, he did an unbelievable job at St Mirren and will be forever thankful for that. Wouldn't be surprised if some bigger clubs come knocking on the door again before long. SP alone, he would be my first choice at almost any club. 

I agree, he didn't just keep us up, he turned us around to top 6 form...………… and i will never forget that day v United

Best of luck to him, he did an unbelievable job at St Mirren and will be forever thankful for that. Wouldn't be surprised if some bigger clubs come knocking on the door again before long. SP alone, he would be my first choice at almost any club. 
Awwww shit.

You just had to.

I knew it would happen one day...

I agree! [emoji50][emoji850]