Oran Hits Back

Kearney is a really excellent manager.

It's a shame he worked his ticket so shamelessly to get back over the water as most of us were gutted to see him go at the time. Pleased for him getting a big win though, bigger clubs will take notice of the job he's doing there though and someone may take a punt on him not being as flaky and non-committal next time around!

Kearney is a really excellent manager.

It's a shame he worked his ticket so shamelessly to get back over the water as most of us were gutted to see him go at the time. Pleased for him getting a big win though, bigger clubs will take notice of the job he's doing there though and someone may take a punt on him not being as flaky and non-committal next time around!

Kearney is an excellent manager- it's a shame he was treated so badly by a chairman on a power trip.
Kearney is an excellent manager.

Truth possibly somewhere in between?

18 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
20 hours ago, munoz said:
Decent chance of progressing given Motherwell's start to the season. 

Motherwell stuck 5 past glentoran in last round though.

After struggling badly until Glentoran went down to 10 men. 
I’m sure they would have won anyway but I think the scoreline was a bit misleading 

19 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

After struggling badly until Glentoran went down to 10 men. 
I’m sure they would have won anyway but I think the scoreline was a bit misleading 

4 of Motherwell's goals came in the last 18min. With home advantage for Colraine,  I can see this being close.

Guest TPAFKATS
4 of Motherwell's goals came in the last 18min. With home advantage for Colraine,  I can see this being close.

Yeah, it might well be. Just adding some balance to Motherwell having a poor start to league campaign.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2020 at 10:25 PM, lenziebud said:

Motherwell have had a poor start results wise but are not a million miles away. Still a good side and having seen a fair bit of Colraine I expect Motherwell to progress

You called it right.  Colraine have played on the break but struggled to get out of their half for most of the first 45. 

Motherwell are far stronger although Colraine have had 2 or 3 decent chances.