Oran Hits Back

As opposed to you who will default criticise anything and everything GLS & SMFC related? 
1. So you assume he could comment during the process?
2. So you assume OK is right & GLS is wrong on him breaching a legal agreement? 
3. What more do you expect regarding concentrating on the new management team? He practically gave up the first week of his holiday to resolve the situation, or I suppose you think he’s lying about that as well? 

1. A simple "Due to ongoing legal proceedings I am unable to comment at this time but rest assured I am doing all I can to resolve the situation as soon as possible" would have satisfied most of the people making a statement.

2. Well since GLS has gone into detail and OK hasn't, what do you think Sherlock?

3. He could have avoided an ill advised possible breech of a legally binding agreement during the press launch of our new team for starters.

The working on holiday point is totally moot. Comes with with the territory.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

1. A simple "Due to ongoing legal proceedings I am unable to comment at this time but rest assured I am doing all I can to resolve the situation as soon as possible" would have satisfied most of the people making a statement.

2. Well since GLS has gone into detail and OK hasn't, what do you think Sherlock?

3. He could have avoided an ill advised possible breech of a legally binding agreement during the press launch of our new team for starters.

For those of us who own and run a business or have done, his point about his fun being messed up was rather pathetic. Neither needed to get involved in any way in a public spat. Over, done, move on. Business is business. 

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Not like me to be pedantic but, even if it weren't a typo, pod would be asking if someone was taking just the Dutch striker about.

Just saying....

Two quoted posts with pod taking forum members Plus the Dutch striker about, gave me leeway, ( I thought!) to speak of ‘all these people’.

Yet the question remains unanswered.  To where is he taking them about?  And why?

Has he also joined the ranks of cabbie drivers, on here?

Or has he gone for the premier league and become a bus driver?  :)

It's all just a moot point,whatever that is !
Noun. moot point (pluralmoot points)

An issue that is subject to, or open for, discussion or debate, to which no satisfactory answer is found; originally, one to be definitively determined by an assembly of the people. An issue regarded as potentially debatable, but no longer practically applicable.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org › wiki

19 hours later... Baz and his team of scriptwriters are still trying to conjure up a new truth to counter actual events!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

19 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

so yes you are assuming without knowing? 

Again admitting you’re assuming without knowing? 
Now it’s just a ‘possible’ Breach? 

but he doesn’t deserve any praise for the willingness to do that? A less hands on chairman could just have left it. 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

A club chairman who has the best interests of the club at heart wouldnt lob a hand grenade then feck off on holiday whilst it exploded, and dealt with the resulting carnage from thousands of miles away. Then came back beeling and spat the dummy oot.... in my opinion!

Once again you twist things to suit. You have decided unilaterally that the cart came before the horse. GS has said  that he went on holiday, THEN found o0ut things had changed.. Is it conceivable that he is telling the truth and YOU are in the wrong? Why is that you feel it necessary to "lob your hand grenade"? Though, given your continuous sniping, I'm sure this will land in no man's land along with all the other duds you've thrown.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

A club chairman who has the best interests of the club at heart wouldnt lob a hand grenade then feck off on holiday whilst it exploded, and dealt with the resulting carnage from thousands of miles away. Then came back beeling and spat the dummy oot.... in my opinion!

That’s not what he’s done according to the interview he gave. You again just assume he is lying & in the wrong. Oh to be so bitter yet powerless in a situation 

From the guy that’s scripted legal breaches to fit his anti SMFC agenda [emoji38]
I think you will find I am very pro SMFC and only want what is best for the club I have actively supported for well over four decades.

In reference to your first part... If you remove your head from the chairman's arse long enough, you will see our former manager made the allegation, not me!

Poor attempt.

Still... Consistent.

Back to the same old Baz...

LIES, SPIN AND MISDIRECTION.

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Seriously?
Sack your scriptwriters fannyboy!
That is one of your worst comebacks yet!
You make Boris sound competent and knowledgeable there!

Yet you have no counter argument to it. As usual I have easily beaten my St Moan stalker in debate. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I think you will find I am very pro SMFC and only want what is best for the club I have actively supported for well over four decades.

In reference to your first part... If you remove your head from the chairman's arse long enough, you will see our former manager made the allegation, not me!

Poor attempt.

Still... Consistent.

Back to the same old Baz...

LIES, SPIN AND MISDIRECTION.

You’re Pro SMFC hahahahahaha good one, just checked my calendar there, could have sworn it was July & not April. :lol:

“Well since GLS has gone into detail and OK hasn't, what do you think Sherlock?”

Seems pretty clear to me you’re backing OK version of the story that GLS is breached legal guides... or are you going to spin your way round this one like you have so many times before? :blink:

You’re Pro SMFC hahahahahaha good one, just checked my calendar there, could have sworn it was July & not April. [emoji38]
“Well since GLS has gone into detail and OK hasn't, what do you think Sherlock?”
Seems pretty clear to me you’re backing OK version of the story that GLS is breached legal guides... or are you going to spin your way round this one like you have so many times before? :blink:
I have said that GLS has breeched an agreement and OK hasn't. Not difficult to understand even for the mentally challenged like yourself!
Denying that?

More spin and misdirection from the forum's number one master baiter!