Sign in to follow this  
Kemp

Oran Hits Back

Ok so my ITK mate

Was speaking with one of the youth coaches at St Mirren and the discussion got around to Oran Kearney who apparently was totally at it. Last season he regularly left his back room staff to take training and organise the team while he stayed at home in Northern Ireland. Also he had agreements in place to return to both Coleraine and his teaching jobs so seems he was never committed to the club. However, worst of all there was a deadline in place for the club to terminate his contract following which he would be due compensation. Kearney waited a day beyond that date to tell the club he was refusing to relocate and wanted his contract paid up in full – the club gave him £60K.

Not surprised Gordon called out him out as a slimey wee shit 

10 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Says the guy who compared GLS to a burglar! emoji23.png

Aw petal, I know you get upset at me constantly pointing out where you’re wrong but there’s no need for you to resort to lying. :(

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Being caught out really upsets you! emoji23.png

I would put my hands up if I was caught out, I haven’t been. You wanting something to be true won’t make it so though. Maybe next time you’ll catch me out though, there’s always tomorrow. 😁

I would put my hands up if I was caught out, I haven’t been. You wanting something to be true won’t make it so though. Maybe next time you’ll catch me out though, there’s always tomorrow. 

Problem for you though is that you know I did catch you out! No-one else cares!

50 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Ok so my ITK mate

Was speaking with one of the youth coaches at St Mirren and the discussion got around to Oran Kearney who apparently was totally at it. Last season he regularly left his back room staff to take training and organise the team while he stayed at home in Northern Ireland. Also he had agreements in place to return to both Coleraine and his teaching jobs so seems he was never committed to the club. However, worst of all there was a deadline in place for the club to terminate his contract following which he would be due compensation. Kearney waited a day beyond that date to tell the club he was refusing to relocate and wanted his contract paid up in full – the club gave him £60K.

Not surprised Gordon called out him out as a slimey wee shit 

So leaving aside my mates, mate said..... I hope you have the funds for a decent lawyer, because that there, unless you can prove it? is defamation by you, and breach of binding legal agreement by youth coach at SMFC. I bet Oran's team will be rubbing their hands at another Smfc clusterf**k payday!

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

So leaving aside my mates, mate said..... I hope you have the funds for a decent lawyer, because that there, unless you can prove it? is defamation by you, and breach of binding legal agreement by youth coach at SMFC. I bet Oran's team will be rubbing their hands at another Smfc clusterf**k payday!

No doubt

But it looks like our recruitment process honks

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Problem for you though is that you know I did catch you out! No-one else cares! emoji23.png

You’re telling lies again, I know it hurts but if that’s your coping mechanism, good luck. 😁

What binding legal agreement? What does this binding legal agreement say? Have you seen it?

Maybe there is one, I don't know. Maybe it has been broken as you say, I don't know. The point is, neither does anyone else on here, including you.

Maybe it's not defamation as the defence of “fair comment" in Scotland protects honestly held comments or opinions based on fact. The "fact" in question is that the coach said this, which is what was posted.