Season 2019/2020 Predictions

8 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

I have a love-in for Shull and Faraway..at least they are honest unlike most other bawbags...dougjamie, even his name is wanky and thats before he posts...

:wub:

1 hour ago, shull said:

" Us ?

It's a public forum, he is allowed to post. I love his postings.

Ignore him if you dont want to read his stuff.

Why do you want to deny people their contribution to this Forum  ?

Just because you disagree.

I read all of your posts which are 100% shite but I wouldn't ban you.

Of course you love his postings .:lol:

On 7/10/2019 at 11:06 PM, St.Ricky said:

Another season, another reason for supporting St Mirren to paraphrase an old song. What a start - 2nd close season in a row we lose a winning manager who was popular with the fans. This time however we bring back the Club Ledgend that is Jim Goodwin. So how will we do in cups and in the league? 

League Cup - I predict we will top our group.

League - I predict we will be 8th.

Cup - I predict that we make it through two rounds.

Are you any more hopeful or are you more fearfull.

PS. Forgive me please for posting about St Mirren and Football on the Forum.

Fair assessment Ricky

I am fairly confident we will improve on last season, our start was appalling , and hopefully this season we can get a constant behind the scenes.

Yes we need a few players but it is only "Sevco " day, so we have plenty of time to get people in.....

I cant see us better than 10th, but that is what I am going for.................

As for Cups, would be great to get another trip to Hampden

League Cup....Qualify for next stages then knocked out in next round by Hibs.

Scottish Cup.....Winners or Runners Up.

League........9th or 10th but safe with a good few games to go.Only problem with that scenario is a big drop in crowds with nothing to play for.

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I am fairly confident we will improve on last season, our start was appalling , and hopefully this season we can get a constant behind the scenes.

Yes we need a few players but it is only "Sevco " day, so we have plenty of time to get people in.....

I cant see us better than 10th, but that is what I am going for.................

As for Cups, would be great to get another trip to Hampden

Aye , it would be fab getting another trip to Hampden. 

Like the 2010 Final ? 

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:14 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I'm confident Jim will not have us relegated or in the play off's. Then we build on that to get into Tony Fitzpatrick land. 

I don't see how we build on that the season after this. We have currently signed two players on 1 year contracts and a reserve keeper on a 2 year contract. Assuming Hladky goes before the end of the season we will simply be signing players every window just to stand still. The only way we can build for the future is signing players on 3 year contracts and hoping they don't turn out to be sh!t.

3 hours ago, Desnold said:

I don't see how we build on that the season after this. We have currently signed two players on 1 year contracts and a reserve keeper on a 2 year contract. Assuming Hladky goes before the end of the season we will simply be signing players every window just to stand still. The only way we can build for the future is signing players on 3 year contracts and hoping they don't turn out to be sh!t.

OR with options pre agreed signed and sealed . . . 

Better still sign really decent players in the first place...