Tommy Robinson

shull

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

If you go down to the pool today stay away from Tommy...:boxing

Can’t help but wonder if he’s staged this to increase his “victim” reputation he loves to pretend on.

By all means if someone genuinely touched his daughter then 100% he’d do what any other father would do and I don’t question that at all. If it was me I’d paralyse the c**t. But he doesn’t exactly have a record for truth and honesty, it would be no surprise to me whatsoever if found he had staged this to enhance his sympathy support.

Guest TPAFKATS
It’s highly worrying though if the lengths he’ll go to for a publicity stunt would involve his own daughter.
Yes that would be.
I don't know if what he says is accurate or not. I haven't heard of anyone else being arrested over the incident though.
As I said on the Gammon thread, trouble seems to follow him around.

20 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Yes that would be.
I don't know if what he says is accurate or not. I haven't heard of anyone else being arrested over the incident though.
As I said on the Gammon thread, trouble seems to follow him around.

This is what it boils down to. A man who is a proven criminal and liar who’s support thrives on him being a “victim”, much like when he got arrested for “Contempt of Court”, fine well knowing he would get done for what he was doing. The blind sheep that follow him swallowed it up as “trying to silence him”, therefore, success with the con.

I hate the idea of anyone using their daughter for an agenda like this, but with his history it would be no surprise whatsoever if this was all bullshit.

Again if it was genuine that his daughter was actually groped then I’d support the idea of retaliating, but it all seems to fit in too nicely.

• 1 month later...