Tommy Robinson

shull

Of course it is . Otherwise he may be killed by other prisoners who don't believe in free speech .
You would not want him harmed ,would you Rick  ?

Yeah, it’s amazing how many people want to stop free speech for certain individuals and even locked up for stating their views and
It’s now very thin ice we’re treading on here.
If individuals have views that don’t adhere to the narrative being dished out by politicians and main stream media, then that individual is classed as “Far Right” or a “Nazi”...... or both.

• Vote for BREXIT........ you’re both.

• Against uncontrolled immigration, same thing, you’re both.

2 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Yeah, it’s amazing how many people want to stop free speech for certain individuals and even locked up for stating their views and
If individuals have views that don’t adhere to the narrative being dished out by politicians and main stream media, then that individual is classed as “Far Right” or a “Nazi”...... or both.

Correct on everything. 

Soon, denying Man Made Climate Change will get you jailed. 

Just now, Russian Saint said:

Some people use the term free speech as a get out clause to spread racist and extremist views.

The vast majority of citizens are using plenty of platforms to use their right to free speech without preaching extreme views and ending up in prison.

It could easily be said the UK allows more than most. 

Some people use the term free speech as a get out clause to spread racist and extremist views.
The vast majority of citizens are using plenty of platforms to use their right to free speech without preaching extreme views and ending up in prison.
It could easily be said the UK allows more than most. 

In the case of Tommy Robinson, he’s never been charged with racial incitement and or Hate Speech, why? Because he’s never expressed those views. He may not be everyone’s cup of tea, nor was he mine. However, I read his book “Enemy of the State” and that’s when you see a different person and a different side to the story. It’s easy to cast judgement on someone without seeing both sides.
Look at what’s been going on with Boris Johnson, look at what happened to Donald Trump (No Collusion and No Obstruction) but yet the Democrats still keep it going.

Another book I’d highly recommend is by Stephen F Cohen “War with Russia”

Guest TPAFKATS

In the case of Tommy Robinson, he’s never been charged with racial incitement and or Hate Speech, why? Because he’s never expressed those views. He may not be everyone’s cup of tea, nor was he mine. However, I read his book “Enemy of the State” and that’s when you see a different person and a different side to the story. It’s easy to cast judgement on someone without seeing both sides.
Look at what’s been going on with Boris Johnson, look at what happened to Donald Trump (No Collusion and No Obstruction) but yet the Democrats still keep it going.

How naive are you? Seriously...

You're right, Tommy Robinson hasn't. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on the other hand...

Wonder why he changed his public name?

How naive are you? Seriously...

It’s called having an open mind and not accepting what politicians and media tell us what they want us to believe.

Now, what am I being naive about? Because I take time to look at the bigger picture and actually look at both sides of the coin?

Do you remember the same propaganda from the BBC etc when Scotland took the vote on independence?

8 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

It’s called having an open mind and not accepting what politicians and media tell us what they want us to believe.

Now, what am I being naive about? Because I take time to look at the bigger picture and actually look at both sides of the coin?

Do you remember the same propaganda from the BBC etc when Scotland took the vote on independence?

Is it OK to look at both sides of this argument and come to a different conclusion from you? 

That respects free speech and free thinking surely. 

Guest TPAFKATS

The hard right is now in charge in UK and USA. Both trump and Johnson have made racist statements yet you think its the media who are against them. The same media who fir years have glibly reported their statements without actually challenging, properly, their lies.
Robinson / lennon is a career crimal and a racist who is being bankrolled as a useful idiot. He's happy enough as idiots buy his book and he's got enough Charlie to get by.

9 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

The hard right is now in charge in UK and USA. Both trump and Johnson have made racist statements yet you think its the media who are against them. The same media who fir years have glibly reported their statements without actually challenging, properly, their lies.

There is truth to this. Look at Corbyn - one of the few politicians out there to stand up for Palestine and condemn Israel for their atrocities - he’s forever being labelled an anti-Semite. Meanwhile Johnson has insulted Muslims, he’s insulted blacks, he’s insulted homosexuals, and even the Scots. But it’s just him being “silly old Boris”.

9 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I usually do take in both sides of every argument. When it comes to Tommy, there is only one side.

The guy is being bankrolled by the Israelis to create fear and hatred of Islam. He’s tried claiming he’s some sort of hero to abused kids, yet he’s never exposed anything we didn’t already know. He is quick to condemn Muslim grooming gangs, but this “hero” says absolutely nothing about the BBC, Catholic Church or Westminster. Some of his EDL mates have been convicted of similarly offences, yet he’s got nothing to say there. He clearly has an agenda against Muslims. And trust me when I say I have no faith in the MSM.

Edited by Cornwall_Saint

On 7/28/2019 at 7:45 AM, Cornwall_Saint said:

There is truth to this. Look at Corbyn - one of the few politicians out there to stand up for Palestine and condemn Israel for their atrocities - he’s forever being labelled an anti-Semite. Meanwhile Johnson has insulted Muslims, he’s insulted blacks, he’s insulted homosexuals, and even the Scots. But it’s just him being “silly old Boris”.

I usually do take in both sides of every argument. When it comes to Tommy, there is only one side.

The guy is being bankrolled by the Israelis to create fear and hatred of Islam. He’s tried claiming he’s some sort of hero to abused kids, yet he’s never exposed anything we didn’t already know. He is quick to condemn Muslim grooming gangs, but this “hero” says absolutely nothing about the BBC, Catholic Church or Westminster. Some of his EDL mates have been convicted of similarly offences, yet he’s got nothing to say there. He clearly has an agenda against Muslims. And trust me when I say I have no faith in the MSM.

Can you show proof the Israeli is bank rolling Robinson ? 

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Can you show proof the Israeli is bank rolling Robinson ? 

He’s been funded by Pro-Israel groups - Check out the Middle Eastern Forum for one. US based, funded his legal costs in the past among other right wing nut jobs. It would be naive to think that these Pro Israel groups were just randomly started in the US for the hell of it - there is deeper goings on there. With the closeness of the US-Israeli relationship, you can guarantee a lot of these Pro Israel groups have stemmed from the Israelis themselves to help paint themselves in a good light, while of course the US is always only too willing to help that out.

On 7/27/2019 at 2:08 PM, shull said:

Of course it is . Otherwise he may be killed by other prisoners who don't believe in free speech .

You would not want him harmed ,would you Rick  ?

Who said a bit of experimentation and interaction with his fellow criminals would be harmful?  He might love it!  i mean, really REALLY love it.

As a committed advocate of free speech, surely he is up for widening his horizons, and possibly certain parts of his anatomy.

On 7/27/2019 at 2:25 PM, Russian Saint said:

You possibly need reminding that Yaxley-Lennon is in the clink for contempt of court and not for his views.  

Edited by beyond our ken

5 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Who said a bit of experimentation and interaction with his fellow criminals would be harmful?  He might love it!  i mean, really REALLY love it.

As a committed advocate of free speech, surely he is up for widening his horizons, and possibly certain parts of his anatomy.

Is that what it's called nowadays? :booty

On 7/28/2019 at 7:45 AM, Cornwall_Saint said:
On 7/27/2019 at 10:23 PM, TPAFKATS said:

On 7/27/2019 at 9:58 PM, Russian Saint said:

I am only responding to the highlighted section above.

Seriously?  did you forget about the millions of Jews disposed of not that long ago?

And I am assuming it is OK for Palestine to fire rockets into Israel from school sites with children on site , but not OK for Israel to fire back? 

Don't get me wrong I am NOT suggesting it is that simple, but my god using Corbyn as an example of good practice? bejesssis, the man is an anachronism, a throwback to the 'not so good ol days',  he's a dreamer and should he ever reach a position of power god help us all.  It is actually quite likely that his  his pacifist illusions and his reluctance to use force not only threatens to make the world a more dangerous place for everyone, but will make the UK a easier target for terrorists.

59 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Seriously?  did you forget about the millions of Jews disposed of not that long ago?

And I am assuming it is OK for Palestine to fire rockets into Israel from school sites with children on site , but not OK for Israel to fire back? 

Don't get me wrong I am NOT suggesting it is that simple, but my god using Corbyn as an example of good practice? bejesssis, the man is an anachronism, a throwback to the 'not so good ol days',  he's a dreamer and should he ever reach a position of power god help us all.  It is actually quite likely that his  his pacifist illusions and his reluctance to use force not only threatens to make the world a more dangerous place for everyone, but will make the UK a easier target for terrorists.

Corbyn would much rather see a peace process between Israel and Palestine than both sides killing the shit out of each other. Neither side is entirely innocent, but Palestinian attacks are a response to years of oppression and inequality. There comes a point where they know they’ll never get the talks needed, so violence comes. I’m not saying it’s the right way to go, but when you oppress a side for so long, the more extreme among them start taking lives from the other side. I imagine most Palestinians want peace talks and a solution, but there will be some who feel the need to fight with blood for their rights.

I fail to see how the world would be a more dangerous place with Corbyn. If the UK wasn’t licking America’s arse every time the US wanted war, then the UK wouldn’t be a target. Blair’s actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, the willingness to turn Syria into a war zone (its well known the US helped fund the so called “rebels”), leads to refugees who in turn use their anger against the countries who ruined their lives. If the UK stopped jumping into war situations, there would be less people willing to kill citizens here. There’s a reason the likes of the US, UK and the west are major targets - their actions are always the beginning acts of ruining these people’s lives. Someone like Corbyn, who actively wants to see peace talks happen, is a much better solution. The Irish situation was solved when talks finally came, the situation in Columbia was recently solved through talks after years of killings and deaths. Why waste the lives when sorting out these things verbally can save so much?

16 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:
1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Corbyn would much rather see a peace process between Israel and Palestine than both sides killing the shit out of each other. Neither side is entirely innocent, but Palestinian attacks are a response to years of oppression and inequality. There comes a point where they know they’ll never get the talks needed, so violence comes. I’m not saying it’s the right way to go, but when you oppress a side for so long, the more extreme among them start taking lives from the other side. I imagine most Palestinians want peace talks and a solution, but there will be some who feel the need to fight with blood for their rights.

I fail to see how the world would be a more dangerous place with Corbyn. If the UK wasn’t licking America’s arse every time the US wanted war, then the UK wouldn’t be a target. Blair’s actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, the willingness to turn Syria into a war zone (its well known the US helped fund the so called “rebels”), leads to refugees who in turn use their anger against the countries who ruined their lives. If the UK stopped jumping into war situations, there would be less people willing to kill citizens here. There’s a reason the likes of the US, UK and the west are major targets - their actions are always the beginning acts of ruining these people’s lives. Someone like Corbyn, who actively wants to see peace talks happen, is a much better solution. The Irish situation was solved when talks finally came, the situation in Columbia was recently solved through talks after years of killings and deaths. Why waste the lives when sorting out these things verbally can save so much?

I take your points, do not agree, but I think we just need to agree to disagree re 'policy' in the Middle East/ Near East. 

With regards to Corbyn, I will say that although I have never voted Labour in my life  and loathe (Boris) the buffoon currently in charge (I do support his position on Brexit) And I would have voted for almost any Labour PM, to dislodge the buffoon party but absolutely NOT Corbyn  . I would sooner poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick .............twice.

13 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I take your points, do not agree, but I think we just need to agree to disagree re 'policy' in the Middle East/ Near East. 

With regards to Corbyn, I will say that although I have never voted Labour in my life  and loathe (Boris) the buffoon currently in charge (I do support his position on Brexit) And I would have voted for almost any Labour PM, to dislodge the buffoon party but absolutely NOT Corbyn  . I would sooner poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick .............twice.

That’s fair mate.

I’m no Labour voter either, but I find him much more appealing than the rest of Lab/Con.

Guest TPAFKATS
The only good practice example for corbyn is that he sticks to his principles, views and politics over many years no matter how out of sync they might be with the majority in Westminster and in the media.
Thatcher similarly stuck mainly to her views and principles.

Johnson's only principle is looking after his own interests. He's held multiple views on brexit and I suspect his current most recent one is driven by his many donors and debtors that are now looking for their payback.

4 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

The only good practice example for corbyn is that he sticks to his principles, views and politics over many years no matter how out of sync they might be with the majority in Westminster and in the media.
Thatcher similarly stuck mainly to her views and principles.

Johnson's only principle is looking after his own interests. He's held multiple views on brexit and I suspect his current most recent one is driven by his many donors and debtors that are now looking for their payback.

I appreciate your views and anyone else who might be a labour supporter; but the only person I can think off in recent years  who was worse than Corbyn was Michael Foot and actually bad tho he was Corbyn is more dangerous in my opinion, a nasty little man whose views change to match the polls.