Tommy Robinson

shull

I appreciate your views and anyone else who might be a labour supporter; but the only person I can think off in recent years  who was worse than Corbyn was Michael Foot and actually bad tho he was Corbyn is more dangerous in my opinion, a nasty little man whose views change to match the polls.
Not sure how you can reach the conclusion that TPAFKSTS is a Labour supporter from what was said in the original post?

Can you give us some examples of where this 'nasty little man' has changed his views to suit the polls. Unless I've misunderstood and you mean BoJos in which case don't bother, the fact that he's in Nr 10 on a Brexit ticket says it all.

6 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:
12 hours ago, jaybee said:
I appreciate your views and anyone else who might be a labour supporter; but the only person I can think off in recent years  who was worse than Corbyn was Michael Foot and actually bad tho he was Corbyn is more dangerous in my opinion, a nasty little man whose views change to match the polls.

Not sure how you can reach the conclusion that TPAFKSTS is a Labour supporter from what was said in the original post?

Can you give us some examples of where this 'nasty little man' has changed his views to suit the polls. Unless I've misunderstood and you mean BoJos in which case don't bother, the fact that he's in Nr 10 on a Brexit ticket says it al

Might I suggest you trawl back to page 2 and there you will find the original post I responded to, from Cornwell_Saint, follow the discussion between myself and Cornwell_Saint and you will see why I won't even attempt to answer questions from yourself as you have no context.  Having said that unless you live in a tin box you cannot have failed to notice that Corbyn has bounced between supporting Brexit and  / or a fresh peoples vote (a euphemism for another referendum).If you still want to ask something after reading...............fair enough

You possibly need reminding that Yaxley-Lennon is in the clink for contempt of court and not for his views.  

If you remember, his original conviction was quashed after serving months in jail. The recent conviction was for “potential to cause anxiety” by standing outside a court asking already convicted pedophiles what they thought of the verdict. This is something that is seen outside courts basically on a daily basis by most of the MSM. No journalist has ever been jailed for contempt of court.

4 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

If you remember, his original conviction was quashed after serving months in jail. The recent conviction was for “potential to cause anxiety” by standing outside a court asking already convicted pedophiles what they thought of the verdict. This is something that is seen outside courts basically on a daily basis by most of the MSM. No journalist has ever been jailed for contempt of court.

He pled guilty to contempt and then appealed. 

Possibly his jail term considered his previous criminal behaviour and convictions

you can read more here

Yukky Lemming a journalist?  Well I suppose an odious right wing scumbag might buy that.

20 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Wasn’t he already serving a suspended sentence when he committed the more recent offence, hence why he was jailed?

Might I suggest you trawl back to page 2 and there you will find the original post I responded to, from Cornwell_Saint, follow the discussion between myself and Cornwell_Saint and you will see why I won't even attempt to answer questions from yourself as you have no context.  Having said that unless you live in a tin box you cannot have failed to notice that Corbyn has bounced between supporting Brexit and  / or a fresh peoples vote (a euphemism for another referendum).If you still want to ask something after reading...............fair enough

Don't have to, I read it at the time. You still haven't come up with examples of where this 'nasty little man' has changed his views to suit the polls. He may not express his views to suit the polls but that's not the same thing as BoJos has done on umpteen occasions, a full 180 spin.

ETA you still haven't explained why you came to the conclusion that TPAFKATS is a Labour supporter. Am I a Labour supporter because you think I'm pro-Corbyn (I'm not) and anti-BoJos (guilty)?

Edited by salmonbuddie

6 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:
8 hours ago, jaybee said:

Don't have to, I read it at the time. You still haven't come up with examples of where this 'nasty little man' has changed his views to suit the polls. He may not express his views to suit the polls but that's not the same thing as BoJos has done on umpteen occasions, a full 180 spin.

ETA you still haven't explained why you came to the conclusion that TPAFKATS is a Labour supporter. Am I a Labour supporter because you think I'm pro-Corbyn (I'm not) and anti-BoJos (guilty)?

Quite clearly you didn't; otherwise you would not be asking the questions that you are, nevertheless I did respond with an example of where the 'nasty little man' changed his view on at least one issue. (read the last sentence; in the paragraph above which you seem to have chosen to ignore).   The initial problem arose; because like TPAFKATS, you jumped in and responded to an answer meant for someone else, TPAFKATS question was such that I was happy to answer and that answer was.......  "I appreciate your views and anyone else who might be a labour supporter; but the only person I can think off in recent years  who was worse than Corbyn was Michael Foot and actually bad tho he was; Corbyn is more dangerous in my opinion, a nasty little man whose views change to match the polls.

So where did I accuse him of being a Labour supporter, the statement is ambiguous: I appreciate your views/////and/////anyone else who might be a labour supporter.??? that does not assume he is a labour supporter.  However to be fair and honest, I did assume that he probably was a supporter of Corbyn and therefore of  Labour, but so what?  I have no problem with the Labour Party, but I do have a problem with the little turd called Corbyn.  My choice, don't like it? I could care less.  

I have done you the courtesy of at least explaining where the confusion came from, the last reply to TPAFKATS was intimating that I had no problem with Labour supporters as such and as to whether or not you are a labour supporter...........don't care  and also don't care about your views re Boris.  I didn't like the tone  or aggressive attitude of your post BUT i have answered.

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
31 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I didn't like the tone  or aggressive attitude of your post

The king of irony. :lol:

Oh, wee man/pram/etc 🤡

Says the wee man whose favorite phrase is ffs, have my doubts as to whether you are capable of anything along the lines of a conversation, the master of drivel innuendo and emojis.....about your limit methinks,................once a wanker.😊

28 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Says the wee man whose favorite phrase is ffs, have my doubts as to whether you are capable of anything along the lines of a conversation, the master of drivel innuendo and emojis.....about your limit methinks,................once a wanker.😊

Oh, more hard man talk. 🤡

See ya wee man...................:lol:

40 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, more hard man talk. 🤡

See ya wee man...................:lol:

Sorry my little teeny tiny friend, but It might be time to upgrade your script writer, he/she comes across as being very similar to Shulls, a tad repetitive I think and with a somewhat limited vocabulary mainly consisting of ffs, feck off and similar offensive acronyms and phrases.  If he/she finds difficulty in comprehending my meanings may I suggest that the Oxford is a good basic dictionary for beginners.  😎 

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Sorry my little teeny tiny friend, but It might be time to upgrade your script writer, he/she comes across as being very similar to Shulls, a tad repetitive I think and with a somewhat limited vocabulary mainly consisting of ffs, feck off and similar offensive acronyms and phrases.  If he/she finds difficulty in comprehending my meanings may I suggest that the Oxford is a good basic dictionary for beginners.  😎 

I think you need to have a break, I apologise, been told you're close to the edge, I'll leave you to it.

See ya wee man. :byebye

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
22 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I think you need to have a break, I apologise, been told you're close to the edge, I'll leave you to it.

See ya wee man. :byebye

Sorry my diminutive dim wit, but your brain has insufficient capacity to upset me, the only edge I am close to is the front of my chair, nearly falling off laughing at your pitiful attempts at humour, irrespective of anything you say or do you are still a little tosser, an angry wee man with a large ego and a big mouth.  Have a nice day wee man.  🤣

4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Sorry my diminutive dim wit, but your brain has insufficient capacity to upset me, the only edge I am close to is the front of my chair, nearly falling off laughing at your pitiful attempts at humour, irrespective of anything you say or do you are still a little tosser, an angry wee man with a large ego and a big mouth.  Have a nice day wee man.  🤣

No, really, I'm sorry, please don't send me any more threatening messages, I'm out, you win.

See ya wee man. :lol:

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No, really, I'm sorry, please don't send me any more threatening messages, I'm out, you win.

He's foaming at the mouth. Ignore the weirdo.

42 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
48 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Somehow I think not.  You see, my thinking is that your sad little ego which matches your teeny tiny little brain; simply won't allow you to just stop replying, it keeps telling you to keep going; he will give up and admit defeat and I will be my usual cocky arrogant little self (LARGE emphases on little).............just think of one thing with regards to the chances of that happening ................. long cold day in hell.  And as for threatening you, well I might as well threaten a piece of dog shit not to smell, I am objectionable to you certainly; however that is because you yourself are a self important egotistical arrogant piece of effluent that should have gotten flushed down the toilet with the condom you leaked out of.  But HEY have a nice day 😍 

Quite clearly you didn't; otherwise you would not be asking the questions that you are, nevertheless I did respond with an example of where the 'nasty little man' changed his view on at least one issue. (read the last sentence; in the paragraph above which you seem to have chosen to ignore).   The initial problem arose; because like TPAFKATS, you jumped in and responded to an answer meant for someone else, TPAFKATS question was such that I was happy to answer and that answer was.......  "I appreciate your views and anyone else who might be a labour supporter; but the only person I can think off in recent years  who was worse than Corbyn was Michael Foot and actually bad tho he was; Corbyn is more dangerous in my opinion, a nasty little man whose views change to match the polls.
So where did I accuse him of being a Labour supporter, the statement is ambiguous: I appreciate your views/////and/////anyone else who might be a labour supporter.??? that does not assume he is a labour supporter.  However to be fair and honest, I did assume that he probably was a supporter of Corbyn and therefore of  Labour, but so what?  I have no problem with the Labour Party, but I do have a problem with the little turd called Corbyn.  My choice, don't like it? I could care less.  
I have done you the courtesy of at least explaining where the confusion came from, the last reply to TPAFKATS was intimating that I had no problem with Labour supporters as such and as to whether or not you are a labour supporter...........don't care  and also don't care about your views re Boris.  I didn't like the tone  or aggressive attitude of your post BUT i have answered.

You don't like 'the tone or aggressive attitude' of my post? Really? What age are you, twelve? Grow up, ffs.

So you wrote an 'ambiguous statement' on your assumption that TPAFKSTS was 'probably' a Labour party supporter. Or, in plain English without the waffle, you assumed that TPAFKSTS is a Labour supporter. I don't know whether he is or isn't, BTW, I have my thoughts on the matter but I keep my thoughts to myself when I don't know for sure, unlike some.

I'm not a Corbyn supporter but I recognise that he does at least stick to his guns, so, thinking that perhaps I misremembered, I checked back; still can't see you giving an example of Corbyn changing his views on anything. You may not agree with them hence your palpable hatred of the man but you haven't articulated anything beyond your opinion of him. Your opinion of him - he's a 'nasty little man' and a 'little turd' - is unsupported by any argument persuading anyone to share that opinion.

You don't need quotation marks when you use your own phrases, incidentally, and it's 'couldn't care less', not 'could care less'. Aggressive enough?

2 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

You don't like 'the tone or aggressive attitude' of my post? Really? What age are you, twelve? Grow up, ffs.

So you wrote an 'ambiguous statement' on your assumption that TPAFKSTS was 'probably' a Labour party supporter. Or, in plain English without the waffle, you assumed that TPAFKSTS is a Labour supporter. I don't know whether he is or isn't, BTW, I have my thoughts on the matter but I keep my thoughts to myself when I don't know for sure, unlike some.

I'm not a Corbyn supporter but I recognise that he does at least stick to his guns, so, thinking that perhaps I misremembered, I checked back; still can't see you giving an example of Corbyn changing his views on anything. You may not agree with them hence your palpable hatred of the man but you haven't articulated anything beyond your opinion of him. Your opinion of him - he's a 'nasty little man' and a 'little turd' - is unsupported by any argument persuading anyone to share that opinion.

You don't need quotation marks when you use your own phrases, incidentally, and it's 'couldn't care less', not 'could care less'. Aggressive enough?

Like I have said previously.this is a forum not an English language seminar, easy to be a nit picker if one wants to be.

I can't help it if you seem incapable of finding a last sentence in a paragraph, somewhat belies your articulation of my foibles   

But hey; whatever rocks your boat.

Have a nice one

Despite his superior intellect he can't master quoting posts.

All over the place, like him. 

Must mean others are far superior. 

Like I have said previously.this is a forum not an English language seminar, easy to be a nit picker if one wants to be.
I can't help it if you seem incapable of finding a last sentence in a paragraph, somewhat belies your articulation of my foibles   
Have a nice one
Which is it, then am I a 'nit picker' when it comes to the language, capable of picking up on your grammar errors, or am I 'incapable' when it comes to the language unable to find the last sentence you're pinning your hopes on? Or am I Schrödinger's pedant, is that what you mean?

A reasonable man, maybe the one on the Clapham omnibus, would come to the conclusion that if it was there you'd have posted it by now to prove me wrong. You haven't, ergo...

7 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:
10 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Despite his superior intellect he can't master quoting posts.
All over the place, like him. 
Must mean others are far superior. 

He's certainly coming across as a master something...

He'll be along later, fuelled by booze, posting similar drivel with added insults. :lol:

12 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:
14 hours ago, jaybee said:
Have a nice one

Which is it, then am I a 'nit picker' when it comes to the language, capable of picking up on your grammar errors, or am I 'incapable' when it comes to the language unable to find the last sentence you're pinning your hopes on? Or am I Schrödinger's pedant, is that what you mean?

A reasonable man, maybe the one on the Clapham omnibus, would come to the conclusion that if it was there you'd have posted it by now to prove me wrong. You haven't, ergo...

I really don't care what  you are, it seems you are certainly a pedant and a nit picker to boot. It would appear that you simply want to show everyone how clever you think you are> Fine by me, if people buy into how a paradox relates to you being unable, or rather unwilling to read a sentence, you seem to wish to engage in what is to me a circular argument, won;t be happening. last word.  😎

He'll be along later, fuelled by booze, posting similar drivel with added insults. [emoji38]

I really don't care what  you are, it seems you are certainly a pedant and a nit picker to boot. It would appear that you simply want to show everyone how clever you think you are> Fine by me, if people buy into how a paradox relates to you being unable, or rather unwilling to read a sentence, you seem to wish to engage in what is to me a circular argument, won;t be happening. last word.  [emoji41]

What's Tuesday's Lottery numbers fs?