Thomas Verheydt

Stu

11 minutes ago, magnus said:

As a complete aside was it Bobby Pinkerton that had really bad eyesight? Great player but apparently couldn't see the ball until it was only a few feet away. I might have dreamt this.......

I remember that man just. One or two signings today we were told what happened ?  

Sounds good, but I would have thought we would have learned our lesson to keep quiet until the contract has been signed! 

It wasn't the club that made everyone aware that he was a firm signing target. Once it's out there in the media the club might as well pass comment. Especially as he's going to be sitting in the stand tomorrow. If a deal is going to fall through, it's not going to be because Jim Goodwin spoke to The Gazette. [emoji1]

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Sounds good, but I would have thought we would have learned our lesson to keep quiet until the contract has been signed! 

A typical no win position. Say nothing and as fans we think nothing is happening. Say something and be criticised for doing that. Hope it goes well and hope he turns out to be a good signing. 

Edited by St.Ricky

10 minutes ago, FTOF said:

It wasn't the club that made everyone aware that he was a firm signing target. Once it's out there in the media the club might as well pass comment. Especially as he's going to be sitting in the stand tomorrow. If a deal is going to fall through, it's not going to be because Jim Goodwin spoke to The Gazette. emoji1.png

Fuck off, I'm having a tantrum whatever the outvome.

Yeah that's right, whatever the outvome!

Edited by Bud the Baker