Thomas Verheydt

Stu

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Translator comes up with this...................

Jack de Gier: with me there is no news that Thomas Verheydt is leaving for Scotland!

Ricky comes up with this..................

PISH! 😂

I wouldn't describe you that way.  I would say he is a voortrekker. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Stu said:
1 hour ago, rabuddies said:
A quick Google and this guy hasn't been connected with Verheydt's club for nearly 25 years (I think) ?

Seems he became their manager last month.

You're correct.  Some further digging and I found some articles saying he was appointed in July'19.  It's nice when google isn't up to date.

Saw what very much looked like a tall, fair haired guy driving away from the Stadium at lunchtime driving a car with foreign plates couldn't quite make out the country code the registration did have VAN 0002 or something similar on it.

I just assumed it was our Go Ahead Eagles friend but reading all this obviously not.

He might have deleted the photo but no sign of anything like that on this Instagram account at the moment: https://www.instagram.com/thomasverheydt/

It’s in his Instagram story. You need to click on his main photo in the app and it’ll show you.

He may very well be on an early flight tomorrow but right now he is still in Holland.

54 minutes ago, Dan Is The Man said:

It’s in his Instagram story. You need to click on his main photo in the app and it’ll show you.

He may very well be on an early flight tomorrow but right now he is still in Holland.

Ah fair enough. I can just about use Instagram to look at photos, anything else is pretty much beyond me.

12 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Ah dear Mr Kemp. 

Over 80 visits to South Africa got me used to hearing Afrikans, Zulu and a number of local languages, although I was never fluent. 

What utter bollocks you lying old fraud.

Besides, Isle of Bute Saint has been to the mainland thousands of times and still can't speak a f**king word of English.

Dutch, Afrikaans and now Zulu. What pish you talk. Just hearing a language does not make you speak it :lol:

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

What utter bollocks you lying old fraud.

Besides, Isle of Bute Saint has been to the mainland thousands of times and still can't speak a f**king word of English.

Dutch, Afrikaans and now Zulu. What pish you talk. Just hearing a language does not make you speak it :lol:

I guess you don't remember how you learnt to speak English! :D

11 minutes ago, smcc said:

I guess you don't remember how you learnt to speak English! :D

It is unlikely Ricky's 80 South African business trips started while he was 6 months of age, although it would not surprise me to see him make the claim.