Thomas Verheydt

Stu

21 hours ago, Johnny Rep said:

Did flag man work at the airport, imagine that lunatic greeting you with your name on his card.

Steady there Bud, Derek is dyed in the wool Saints fan, he attends most games home and away. If he is a lunatic for supporting his local team with a bit of enthusiasm then I think W6 must be lunatics also. Bring on the lunacy! 

04688918-A7B3-44BD-BD2B-E9BE2E7831AE.jpeg

10 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Steady there Bud, Derek is dyed in the wool Saints fan, he attends most games home and away. If he is a lunatic for supporting his local team with a bit of enthusiasm then I think W6 must be lunatics also. Bring on the lunacy! 

He also took the mother of all huffs and boycotted home games for the first 3 or 4 seasons because he didn't want to leave Love Street. Yet still revels in the 'superfan' tag

Here's the thing though, none of us wanted to leave but we stuck with it. 

21 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

FFS, just looking at how his current team finished last season.

They had a Ham**rby style shit show in the promotion play-off final.

0-0 in the away leg.

0-2 down at home. Went 3-2 up.

About to lose on away goals at 3-3.

Score in the 89th minute to go 4-3 up, with promotion beckoning.

Shipped two goals in stoppage time to lose 4-5, the 2nd of which was scored by none other than Mario Bilate, whom Stubbs took to Spain with us last season! FFS.

Wit the f**k  :huh:  Gerard Butler interviewing the players after the game.. must have tapped the bigman up...  probably showed him pics of his Malibu home and he thinks its paisley 

1 hour ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

No worries, wasn’t questioning the guys enthusiasm but come on for a guy of his age, feathers on his head with flag around neck and scarves tied to wrists, whatever rocks your boat, you go and spend a night in his company.

42 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Must have good eyesight to see us from Holland.:rolleyes:

Anyway, it will be no doubt be down to financial demands as usual.

Got his free publicity in the national press, now free to look for another club in the UK or Holland. Seen it before, will see it again no doubt.

29 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Got his free publicity in the national press, now free to look for another club in the UK or Holland.

The NETHERLANDS.

It's the f**king bastard NETHERLANDS.

Not Holland. Not Dykeland.

The NETHER......repeat after me.....give me an N.. ...give me an E.....give me.......ach I'm wasting my time.

I need to lie down.