Thomas Verheydt

Stu

6 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

So you’re now saying that either Gus did have something to do with the signings of Hladky, Popescu, Muzek and Dreyer or that they aren’t good players?

Which is it Munoz?

Love it when someone ties themselves in knots! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Not at all. Why dont you go back and read my original statement.  

9 hours ago, Hendo said:

Aye, a left back from fecking Airdrie. Imagine if we'd signed someone deemed surplus to requirements by Ian Murray. I think IOBS head would explode.

Surplus to requirements? They paid for him and threw a player in too! He is well thought of as a good young left back. But dudnt come up on Gus's radar!

15 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Anyone know anything about Trouton at Alloa ?
Scored a number of goals the last couple of seasons albeit in lower leagues and JG obviously jbows him well. Worth a punt ?

Think he’s in his 30’s now and has a good FT job.

17 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I didn’t say players as in the collective, I said players that will improve our squad aren’t always available at the times our fans want them to be. 

Do you know for a fact there isn’t a plan? That GM has done nothing & we haven’t been actively looking and scouting targets? It seems exceptionally unlikely to me. 

Nope I’m suggesting we do our homework & give us the best possible chance when we do sign players. Are you suggesting good quality players have been available & plentiful & we’ve just not done anything about it? 

There is no perfect formula to signing players, people just need to be a bit more patient & show some faith we’re working hard on the recruitment front. 

Have to agree with the first sentence

seems very likely also

and this

we do need patience , yes indeed as someone on this forum might say

But go on gies a signing go on pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 😀

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I only need to read your previous 2 posts to laugh at the tangle you’ve left yourself in! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You’re all over the place on this now! emoji1.png

Your not the brightest are you ?