Welcome Oan

3 hours ago, southsidebud said:

Two new players at least for me to see. Players perhaps being played in new formations. New managerial direction. Fringe players maybe getting a shot. New season. Fresh start.

If we're not going to look forward to the first competitive game of the season we may as well chuck it.

Agree Southside.

I also agree with Sweeper re. Oan.

Looked good in the last third and could get a cross in.

Both attributes are good in my book.

Also rode a very heavy challenge early on in the game, got up and got on with things.

6 hours ago, whydowebother said:

He’s pish ....obviously emoji2.png

#cueusualsuspects

Welcome to St Mirren

sorry to be a bore and all that fellow what

but your hashtag is somewhat ruined,

You see the word queue is the one you seek and not the cue as in pool cue.

My baws remain in a hammock, remain in a hammock indeed

sorry to be a bore and all that fellow what

but your hashtag is somewhat ruined,

You see the word queue is the one you seek and not the cue as in pool cue.

My baws remain in a hammock, remain in a hammock indeed

Perhaps they will ‘queue’ up right enough, but ‘cue’ is the signal for the f**kers to enter the stage [emoji2]

8 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While LPM sits with his computer trying to undermine the regime that brought you to our club. Even if it means making things up to discredit the board or SMISA.

And that relates exactly how to welcoming the boy to the club? You do see how that makes you look, dont you?

i think the people who boo and slag off our players on the pitch are very silly indeed, like someone, i dont know..say slagging off One of our players On The Pitch  simply for signing a pca towards the end of his contract. Thats what you will have to deal with Oan...

that and our chairman reacting to news of your signing by spitting out his coco pops and screaming  "what the f**k did you say his first name was"..?

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

And that relates exactly how to welcoming the boy to the club? You do see how that makes you look, dont you?

i think the people who boo and slag off our players on the pitch are very silly indeed, like someone, i dont know..say slagging off One of our players On The Pitch  simply for signing a pca towards the end of his contract. Thats what you will have to deal with Oan...

that and our chairman reacting to news of your signing by spitting out his coco pops and screaming  "what the f**k did you say his first name was"..?

I was highlighting your hypocrisy. On the one hand warning the lad about "boo boys" while being exactly that on any media you can access trying to undermine the efforts the custodians make no matter whether it is actually good or bad.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

I was highlighting your hypocrisy. On the one hand warning the lad about "boo boys" while being exactly that on any media you can access trying to undermine the efforts the custodians make no matter whether it is actually good or bad.

The custodians have done something good recently..? I am sure we would all like to bathe in that pool of positivity if you can share it?

are you going to warn the lad about the boo boys who turn on him if he signs a pca near the end of his contract? Lol.

8 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Fighting a losing battle, LPM has taken the mantle from Dicko as the hands down most negative contributor on this forum. But heaven forbid you try to point that out to him.

He is a hypocrite of the highest order, the number of times he has interjected SMISA negativity when it’s completely irrelevant (or just down right wrong) on threads is off the charts... but he doesn’t boo individual players, get that man a milky bar. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

The custodians have done something good recently..? I am sure we would all like to bathe in that pool of positivity if you can share it?

are you going to warn the lad about the boo boys who turn on him if he signs a pca near the end of his contract? Lol.

What League are we in? Who chose Jack Ross? Who reacted to the, admittedly self inflicted, clusterf*ck last season and backed the new man to bring players who made enough of an effort to keep us in that league? I am the first to criticise when I believe those in charge get it wrong. But I also admit when I was wrong to criticise. You continuously look for, and when you can't find, make up anything that makes them look inept and/or duplicitous. So much so that you have only served to make yourself look bitter, biased and brainless.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

What League are we in? Who chose Jack Ross? Who reacted to the, admittedly self inflicted, clusterf*ck last season and backed the new man to bring players who made enough of an effort to keep us in that league? I am the first to criticise when I believe those in charge get it wrong. But I also admit when I was wrong to criticise. You continuously look for, and when you can't find, make up anything that makes them look inept and/or duplicitous. So much so that you have only served to make yourself look bitter, biased and brainless.

What like screaming abuse at our own players during a game just because they signed a pca towards the end of their contract?

now that is poor form, i never have, and never will abuse saints players on the park. Not even for poor performance, let alone simply sorting out the next step in a unstable career! But thats just me... when the team comes out its us against the opposition as one! Not like some turning on your own!

41 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What like screaming abuse at our own players during a game just because they signed a pca towards the end of their contract?

now that is poor form, i never have, and never will abuse saints players on the park. Not even for poor performance, let alone simply sorting out the next step in a unstable career! But thats just me... when the team comes out its us against the opposition as one! Not like some turning on your own!

Staff come and go. You can't  justify your actions simply by condemning others. Your actions could just as easily cause unrest in the camp. That's if anyone takes you seriously anymore. The boy who cried wolf.

I refuse to accept you are right to weaponize lies or demonise personnel in an attempt to destabilise our club just to justify a futile personal feud.

Fighting a losing battle, LPM has taken the mantle from Dicko as the hands down most negative contributor on this forum. But heaven forbid you try to point that out to him.
He is a hypocrite of the highest order, the number of times he has interjected SMISA negativity when it’s completely irrelevant (or just down right wrong) on threads is off the charts... but he doesn’t boo individual players, get that man a milky bar. 

Says the guy whose analogy compared Gordon Scott to a burglar [emoji1]