St Mirren Official Match Programme

18 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Try Lucy, Wendy, Shull, Shetland, Gstretch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, find them guilty and hang the barstuards  😎

definitely the epitome of unity. Or perhaps that should be YOU-nit ae?

ETA. Strange that someone whose pseudonym sounds like an initialism for a condom should abuse someone else's pen name.

Edited by stlucifer

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

definitely the epitome of unity. Or perhaps that should be YOU-nit ae?

ETA. Strange that someone whose pseudonym is an initialism for a condom should abuse someone else's pen name.

Really sorry about that the abuse should hacve been durected at you, My  pseudonym is jaybee because my christian name is John and my middle initial B

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Really sorry about that the abuse should hacve been durected at you, My  pseudonym is jaybee because my christian name is John and my middle initial B

Then you are very well named Mr Raincoat.  Balloon

Edited by stlucifer

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

Beginning to understand Faraway's favorite response .............. ffs .............although Shull's ............. feck off;  is I think more apt.  😎

I give in. That is, by far, the most intelligent and quick witted thing you've written. You win. (Unfortunately it was openly plagiarised).

did I forget any capitals mr cock sock

47 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I give in. That is, by far, the most intelligent and quick witted thing you've written. You win. (Unfortunately it was openly plagiarised).

did I forget any capitals mr cock sock

No indeed your gracious apology concession; is accepted and appreciated ...................... more power to the footy COYS

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...