St Mirren Official Match Programme

On 1/3/2023 at 7:20 PM, shull said:

Brilliant and perfect 

Well done St Mirren 

10/10

FB_IMG_1672773360412.jpg.cf0ca0de777f526ef2f107aea5651cf7.jpg

Having bought today's programme for the first time in many years, i must say it was a serious letdown. 

One solitary page inside was dedicated to the passing of legend Frank. Surely he deserved better than that.

I suppose it serves as a reminder to why i stopped buying them- not enough Saints content and packed full of adverts. 

11 minutes ago, mattman said:

Was too late to get a program today, for once they where sold out! Can I buy this off Curtis sport still or have I missed deadline?

No deadline. Curtis Sports will sell till all sold.

Still available

https://www.curtis-sport.com/st-mirren-fc

4 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

This is an improvement on showing pictures of games from previous seasons on the front which meant often showing players no longer at the club.

I preferred action pictures from previous seasons rather than just man with a ball.

Actual player photos is not bad but wouldn't be my choice.

2 minutes ago, shull said:

I preferred action pictures from previous seasons rather than just man with a ball.

Actual player photos is not bad but wouldn't be my choice.

I agree with you on action pictures being better than a player standing with his arms folded, thumbs up, with a football etc.

On 1/27/2023 at 12:39 AM, Percy Veer said:

This is an improvement on showing pictures of games from previous seasons on the front which meant often showing players no longer at the club.

Shull,

I have to do a slight "climbdown"!

After viewing programme covers of various teams I've come to the conclusion that action pictures of previous fixtures between the two teams involved on the day (if there are photographs of previous encounters available) is the way ahead.

I'd rather it was from "yesteryear" though as opposed to one season ago.  For example, we play Hibernian at home on Saturday, the 4th of February, 2023.  For the front cover of the matchday programme, couldn't we have a picture of the same two teams that played on the same date in the past or if there isn't an exact same date, why not select a random picture from the 1960s/1970s/1980s/1990s?

1 hour ago, Percy Veer said:

Shull,

I have to do a slight "climbdown"!

After viewing programme covers of various teams I've come to the conclusion that action pictures of previous fixtures between the two teams involved on the day (if there are photographs of previous encounters available) is the way ahead.

I'd rather it was from "yesteryear" though as opposed to one season ago.  For example, we play Hibernian at home on Saturday, the 4th of February, 2023.  For the front cover of the matchday programme, couldn't we have a picture of the same two teams that played on the same date in the past or if there isn't an exact same date, why not select a random picture from the 1960s/1970s/1980s/1990s?

I agree