Jump to content

shull

St Mirren Official Match Programme

Recommended Posts


18 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Try Lucy, Wendy, Shull, Shetland, Gstretch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, find them guilty and hang the barstuards  😎

definitely the epitome of unity. Or perhaps that should be YOU-nit ae?

ETA. Strange that someone whose pseudonym sounds like an initialism for a condom should abuse someone else's pen name.

Edited by stlucifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

definitely the epitome of unity. Or perhaps that should be YOU-nit ae?

ETA. Strange that someone whose pseudonym is an initialism for a condom should abuse someone else's pen name.

Really sorry about that the abuse should hacve been durected at you, My  pseudonym is jaybee because my christian name is John and my middle initial B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Really sorry about that the abuse should hacve been durected at you, My  pseudonym is jaybee because my christian name is John and my middle initial B

Then you are very well named Mr Raincoat.  Balloon

Edited by stlucifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Then you are very well named Mr Raincoat.  Balloon

Beginning to understand Faraway's favorite response .............. ffs .............although Shull's ............. feck off;  is I think more apt.  😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaybee said:

Beginning to understand Faraway's favorite response .............. ffs .............although Shull's ............. feck off;  is I think more apt.  😎

I give in. That is, by far, the most intelligent and quick witted thing you've written. You win. (Unfortunately it was openly plagiarised).

did I forget any capitals mr cock sock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I give in. That is, by far, the most intelligent and quick witted thing you've written. You win. (Unfortunately it was openly plagiarised).

did I forget any capitals mr cock sock

No indeed your gracious apology concession; is accepted and appreciated ...................... more power to the footy COYS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jaybee said:

No indeed your gracious apology concession; is accepted and appreciated ...................... more power to the footy COYS

F*ck. You've just proven yourself more gracious than me. YA BASSA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mykey said:

What happened to his self-imposed exile? He posted as Dr Rotund for 2 days, then he's back as Ricky. Promises, promises

I'm not St. Ricky. Ricky seems like a nice old guy but i'm sorry i'm not him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 2:15 PM, dr rotund said:

I'm not St. Ricky. Ricky seems like a nice old guy but i'm sorry i'm not him.

I don't think that's something to be sorry about. Cherish it. Celebrate it. But, FFS, surely not something to be rueful for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, shull said:

2/10

St Mirren v Celtic

I had hoped that you might have grown up by now. Obviously not. Put the two team programmes together that you've highlighted and it's obvious to any sensible person that you simply spout sh!te.

 

untitled.png

Edited by stlucifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, shull said:

Lucy, Wilbur and Dougjamie. 

They are the one dude. 

Three jaked obsessive village idiots rolled into one. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

You really need to admit your alcoholic tendencies. Denial is not good for your health Shurlley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...