Outlander Comes To Paisley.........

HSS

15 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Did you play a kind of "shit Nostradamus" type character as you do on here? emoji14.png

Yes, they asked me to take my character inspiration from the most miserable being on the planet. Both I and the director looked ar each other and at the exact same time exulted 'Slarti.... dear old Slarti..'

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Yes, they asked me to take my character inspiration from the most miserable being on the planet. Both I and the director looked ar each other and at the exact same time exulted 'Slarti.... dear old Slarti..'

From what he says ,  you may have to do some ape impressions too. .

59 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

While we're not on the subject I'm enjoying Catch 22 immensely, I notice director George Clooney slipped one of his Aunties songs into the soundtrack....:whistle

Like the Outlander books even if they are a bit girlie!

Not watched Outlander but the impact on tourism in the Stirling area is huge. Not seem Catch 220 Read the book years ago. Might give that a try. Thanks for the heads up. 

• 3 years later...

More filming going on in Town this week with Shuttle St being turned into a film set 🎥 Don’t know what they are filming but the street is festooned with Chinese lanterns 🏮🏮🏮