St Mirren v Edinburgh City

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, herman_munster said:

maybe for the hour that smfc tv owe us they can leave the cameras on after the game

for an hour and we can count the planes 

That's the only thing I miss

f**k off you clown it's f**king embarrassing doesn't matter how you paint it terrible result. 
A win is never a "terrible" result. It might have been a poor performance but it's a win more than the Fakes managed or Dundee tonight. Things will not improve without adding the necessary quality. This will continue until that happens. It's glaring though so I'm sure everyone from chairman and manager down realise it.

FT 1-0

We won, we got a clean sheet and we are still in the cup.

There endeth the positives. Less said about the rest of the game the better.

Credit to Edinburgh, they came and dug in and on another day they would have got the draw.

Onto East Kilbride!

3 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

I’m just away outside to put up that mile long washing line I was talking about the other day.......

you know, the one I would need for all the pish soaked knickers on here......

I’ll wait a wee while before I join in the lynch mob.

Not seen any signs of a lynch mob. :blink:

Plenty concerned, a different thing altogether. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I presume we’re going to have to absolutely batter EK and Albion Rovers to have any chance of making it through?

Not necessarily. Beating those two sides in 90 mins will give us 9 points in total - should possibly be enough to go through as one of the 4 runners up. 

The five best runners up last season all finished on 9pts - GD of +3 progressed as 4th, GD of +1 went out.

2017-18 seen three sides on 10pts, then two on 9pts (the team on +6 went through, +1 went out).

16/17 - 9pts was enough to progress.

Wins in 90 mins will put us on at least +3 so it gives us a decent chance of progress. The downside for us is going for top spot - even if the Pars slip up, their GD is already superior by 6. So realistically 2nd place is the aim for now.