David Riley Q&A

bazil85

FAU_VATFootball.ashx&key=517ba67264b3fc27e262f72dd61d5b2e0c0cfaa7e2f4f80cf8e9cd64ba3f83a0
as I have said I am no expert on VAT & struggled to source details on it. (Yes I do research unlike a lot on here) 
this was the closest I could find on football teams that detailed VAT exemption & income considerable and its a paper from 2004! 
Because I don’t know I’m not making a comment as gospel on the VAT implications but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was potential for reduced or relief on VAT, that would be for accountants to advise. 
Regardless, GLS has confirmed its an increase of 10% to our budget, the figures support that possibility, he has full access to our accounts and no reason to lie, so... :clapping
No reason?

You said little / no reason!

Yet another u turn!

So funny.

Your post basically summarised..

Caught talking shite but All hail the chairman!

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

And against you choose to twist "have no intention of" into "can't".

I used to think you were just bloody minded.

I'm starting to question your mental health or intelligence!

I typed slowly do you can understand.

As others have said... The evidence of your lies, misdirection and spin is there for all to see.

I have no desire to revisit it.

Again... I typed slowly for the hard of thinking.

Somehow though, I don't expect you to just leave it at that.

Shame really, as others will just get rightly pissed off again...

Another of your underhanded tactics!

Go round in circles till people get fed up or criticised for encouraging you!

Clever. Tedious and needy. Yet clever.

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

No reason?

You said little / no reason!

Yet another u turn!

So funny.

Your post basically summarised..

Caught talking shite but All hail the chairman!

Hahahahahaha my days you’re having a mare! So angry you can’t find a contradiction or lie you continue with the childish ‘there are but I’m just not showing you’

that is until minutes later when you make an already failed attempt that I said I believe two contradicting points, something which I didn’t. I’ve already shown you that I’m not the one saying there is little gain in him lying, I think there’s no reason, it was a direct response to someone else’s post. It might amaze you (since you follow me all over BAWA) but I do respond to other people. :rolleyes: Maybe if you read other people’s posts other than mine you’ll be able to put that complicated (for you) jigsaw together 😁

you should have a wee sit down & count to 10. Your anger at not being able to show where I have lied is making you lash out. Wee lamb. 

Hahahahahaha my days you’re having a mare! So angry you can’t find a contradiction or lie you continue with the childish ‘there are but I’m just not showing you’
that is until minutes later when you make an already failed attempt that I said I believe two contradicting points, something which I didn’t. I’ve already shown you that I’m not the one saying there is little gain in him lying, I think there’s no reason, it was a direct response to someone else’s post. It might amaze you (since you follow me all over BAWA) but I do respond to other people. :rolleyes: Maybe if you read other people’s posts other than mine you’ll be able to put that complicated (for you) jigsaw together [emoji16]
you should have a wee sit down & count to 10. Your anger at not being able to show where I have lied is making you lash out. Wee lamb. 
Yup...

Consistent at least.

DEFLECTION!

Caught out but can't admit it.

No mare here... I'm actually laughing at you.

It's the poor buggers reading all this inspired by your tedious repetitive shite I feel sorry for.

You are all over the place and know it... So attack is your only defence... Only your attack is as effective as a Tommy Craig signing!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yup...

Consistent at least.

DEFLECTION!

Caught out but can't admit it.

No mare here... I'm actually laughing at you.

It's the poor buggers reading all this inspired by your tedious repetitive shite I feel sorry for.

You are all over the place and know it... So attack is your only defence... Only your attack is as effective as a Tommy Craig signing!

Do you think anyone believes you for a second that you have all these lies and contradictions from me but are unwilling to share them because of your lack of maturity?

A guy that has had a semi all evening over ‘a little benefit/ no benefit in lying’  you can literally see the meaning behind that post if you go back on previous points. 

A guy that spent what felt like a decade on the definition of the word ‘few’ :lol: 

no bother sunshine. You know there’s no lies or contradictions from me and all you’re doing is kicking the can down the road on your failures. 

No attack needed, it’s just so easy to point out where you’re wrong. 

Do you think anyone believes you for a second that you have all these lies and contradictions from me but are unwilling to share them because of your lack of maturity?
A guy that has had a semi all evening over ‘a little benefit/ no benefit in lying’  you can literally see the meaning behind that post if you go back on previous points. 
A guy that spent what felt like a decade on the definition of the word ‘few’ [emoji38] 
no bother sunshine. You know there’s no lies or contradictions from me and all you’re doing is kicking the can down the road on your failures. 
Yet again... Empty meaningless personal attack... aka deflection.

All you know really.

Well... Lies, misdirection and spin aside!

A guy that spent what felt like a decade on the definition of the word ‘few’ [emoji38] 
"literally"

I love how you turn to that word every time you are found out!

Don't take me literally.

I didn't actually mean what I said.

I said a few but meant hundreds and you are a bad person for taking me at my word!

I literally mean whatever I need to change my words into ti save face. Literally!

So funny!

Seriously.

I'm having so much fun here.

It's like watching a puppy chase its tail.

Go shit in a corner and eat it now.

You won't taste it. Used to gobbling up shite!

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yet again... Empty meaningless personal attack... aka deflection.

All you know really.

Well... Lies, misdirection and spin aside!

Personal attacks :lol: aye turn it up, from the person that thinks being positive about the club is a mental illness :unsure:

54 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

"literally"

I love how you turn to that word every time you are found out!

Don't take me literally.

I didn't actually mean what I said.

I said a few but meant hundreds and you are a bad person for taking me at my word!

I literally mean whatever I need to change my words into ti save face. Literally!

So funny!

Seriously.

I'm having so much fun here.

It's like watching a puppy chase its tail.

Go shit in a corner and eat it now.

You won't taste it. Used to gobbling up shite!

Aw again, have yourself a wee sit down and relax, you seem upset. Go back to the word ‘few’ remember how it was as close as you got to showing a contradiction on my part? So close yet so ridiculous :rolleyes:

Aw again, have yourself a wee sit down and relax, you seem upset. Go back to the word ‘few’ remember how it was as close as you got to showing a contradiction on my part? So close yet so ridiculous :rolleyes:
It WAS a contradiction and you hate that the whole forum laughed at you for it.

A few fans.
Several fans.
A few hundred fans.
How many were affected again?

I feel your pain.

The humiliation.

Yet still you defend it!

Impressive little puppy!

It WAS a contradiction and you hate that the whole forum laughed at you for it.

A few fans.
Several fans.
A few hundred fans.
How many were affected again?

I feel your pain.

The humiliation.

Yet still you defend it!

Impressive little puppy!

It wasn’t a contradiction though was it? That’s you just lying again.

so you have lots of contradictions and lies from me but aren’t willing to show them for whatever reason... then the definition of the word ‘few’ is your go to?

Hahahahahaha can see someone is telling lies & it ain’t me 😁

It wasn’t a contradiction though was it? That’s you just lying again.
so you have lots of contradictions and lies from me but aren’t willing to show them for whatever reason... then the definition of the word ‘few’ is your go to?
Hahahahahaha can see someone is telling lies & it ain’t me [emoji16]
Deflection and repetition!
Yada yada yada.

Your contradictory statements weren't contradictory because you say so and not because they weren't!

Fair enough.

In your tiny mind, I'm sure that works.

Still laughing at you... a floundering fish... Hooked... Netted... Landed...

and about to be blessed by the priest!

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Deflection and repetition!
Yada yada yada.

Your contradictory statements weren't contradictory because you say so and not because they weren't!

Fair enough.

In your tiny mind, I'm sure that works.

Still laughing at you... a floundering fish... Hooked... Netted... Landed...

and about to be blessed by the priest!

My reputation is asking you to provide a contradiction, as long as you say there are many but refuse to share them i’ll ask because it’s simply a lie. 

You can tell you’re still upset from yesterday’s messages. Maybe today will be the day you actually catch me out, doubt it though. :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

My reputation is asking you to provide a contradiction, as long as you say there are many but refuse to share them i’ll ask because it’s simply a lie. 

You can tell you’re still upset from yesterday’s messages. Maybe today will be the day you actually catch me out, doubt it though. :rolleyes:

I’m pretty sure your “reputation” will be far from that Baz!!

Edited by WeeBud

Not upset one iota browntongue!

Examples of your lies, misdirection and spin are riddled throughout this forum.

Many people have called you out only to be rounded on and worn down by your tedious repetitive lies, misdirection and spin!

Reputation?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one.

Unlike yours, my tears here are from laughing.

Don't worry though... I'm not laughing with you... I'm laughing AT you!

19 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not upset one iota browntongue!

Examples of your lies, misdirection and spin are riddled throughout this forum.

Many people have called you out only to be rounded on and worn down by your tedious repetitive lies, misdirection and spin!

Reputation?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one.

Unlike yours, my tears here are from laughing.

Don't worry though... I'm not laughing with you... I'm laughing AT you!

Yet you can’t show me a single example of lies, spin or misdirection, just like anyone else? 

15 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not to.be a pedant, but a reputation can't actually ask!

Then again, you DID say that nobody was to take you literally!

That was sound advice.

Probably the only sensible thing you have ever said.

You must have hit the roof with joy, a typing error from me! Is this the best day of your life? :lol: 

Unlike some on here I am always willing to put my hands up to my errors, which I fully accept that was, I should have proof read. 

I never said no one should take me literally, that’s another bit of spin from you isn’t it? :rolleyes:

You must have hit the roof with joy, a typing error from me! Is this the best day of your life? [emoji38] 
Unlike some on here I am always willing to put my hands up to my errors, which I fully accept that was, I should have proof read. 
I never said no one should take me literally, that’s another bit of spin from you isn’t it? :rolleyes:
You did say not to take you literally.

When you said a few, you didn't mean a few. Remember?

Or maybe you DID mean a few? Yes? No?

I'll accept an answer from either you or your reputation!

HAHAHAHA

You must have hit the roof with joy, a typing error from me! Is this the best day of your life? [emoji38] 
Not to be a pedant, but it was a grammatical error, not a typing error!

Riled?

So many basic errors as opposed to simple lies, misdirection and spin!

You did say not to take you literally.

When you said a few, you didn't mean a few. Remember?

Or maybe you DID mean a few? Yes? No?

I'll accept an answer from either you or your reputation!

HAHAHAHA

No I didn’t, another lie from you. You should know I was talking about the literal sense of certain words like when I say you probably ‘hit the roof’ you realise I don’t mean that literally, right? I’m not so sure.

I have never said ‘don’t take me literally’ 

Hahaha so you are now bringing up where I have supposedly lied or moved goalposts but that’s the only one you can come up with? So you admitted you’re lying that I do it often? :rolleyes: 

And no it’s beyond ridiculous to take few in a literal sense because of the nature of the word & the context. Your desperation here, raging mate? :D

Not to be a pedant, but it was a grammatical error, not a typing error!

Riled?

So many basic errors as opposed to simple lies, misdirection and spin!

No it was a typing error, I typed the wrong letters and my phone auto corrected, I thought your previous comment was desperation, this is next level. Hahahahahaha 

No it was a typing error, I typed the wrong letters and my phone auto corrected, I thought your previous comment was desperation, this is next level. Hahahahahaha 

But it is called auto CORRECT.... yet you blame it for you being wrong yet again!

I know who I'd trust between you both!

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

But it is called auto CORRECT.... yet you blame it for you being wrong yet again!

I know who I'd trust between you both!

I put my hands up to it being wrong, I’m a big enough man to admit I made a mistake with that post & will always do that in the event of mistakes.

Some on here not big enough people to do the same, you continually bringing it up probably puts you in that category... I suppose this is the best day of your life, enjoy it :rolleyes: 

You also seem to have a major issue in knowing the difference between making a mistake on something and lying.