David Riley Q&A

bazil85

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:02 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

For me it's a fresh air interview. I get certain things can not be put out for public airing. The shambolic pre-season this would have been better to say nothing. I'm a member and will remain so till I'm still on this earth. 

Where were you thinking of going when you leave Earth ? :P

Edited by DougJamie

On 7/21/2019 at 12:04 PM, bazil85 said:

Some tired forum techniques, I’ve been guilty of them myself in the past tbh. There’s a few on here that just show an individual is running out of ideas with repetitive go to’s  

The alias chat (although we know there are some) using it as a defence mechanism when you constantly get pointed out for wrong content is quite sad. 

The ‘thank you for agreeing with me’ comments. Again it’s pretty tired now, has its place for the wind up but not much else. 

The ‘so you’re saying’ chat, when it’s clear that’s not something a person is saying. (Oor Wendy is culprit one for that) 

These aren’t techniques that are going away though, let’s be honest. 

FFS no self-awareness at all.

Not only are you guilty of all of these tactics, you continue to use them to this day.

Just butt out and gie us all peace. :angry:

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

FFS no self-awareness at all.

Not only are you guilty of all of these tactics, you continue to use them to this day.

Just butt out and gie us all peace. :angry:

So after just going on a rant about back and forward conversation with me, you actively go to a message from almost a week ago & comment knowing fine well I'll respond... Either you haven't learned much about my activity on here or you also quite like the chat... 😁

Maybe it's time for someone to call a special general meeting to discuss SMiSA's progress at board level. Is there likely to be 60 members wanting to do that, I suspect not - but given SMiSA don't seem to be bothered with numbers at meetings and will do whatever they want, I'm presuming this should not be an issue.

1 hour ago, melmac said:

Maybe it's time for someone to call a special general meeting to discuss SMiSA's progress at board level. Is there likely to be 60 members wanting to do that, I suspect not - but given SMiSA don't seem to be bothered with numbers at meetings and will do whatever they want, I'm presuming this should not be an issue.

I'd join for this reason only. 

On 7/26/2019 at 10:56 PM, melmac said:

Don't see what that would add, we have someone on the board but GLS is still the chairman and majority shareholder. We should be careful not to have too high expectations about what we can influence now or their responsibilities. It's after all very short-term, we'll soon be running the club.