Sign in to follow this  
bazil85

David Riley Q&A

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

You did say not to take you literally.

When you said a few, you didn't mean a few. Remember?

Or maybe you DID mean a few? Yes? No?

I'll accept an answer from either you or your reputation!

HAHAHAHA

No I didn’t, another lie from you. You should know I was talking about the literal sense of certain words like when I say you probably ‘hit the roof’ you realise I don’t mean that literally, right? I’m not so sure.

I have never said ‘don’t take me literally’ 

Hahaha so you are now bringing up where I have supposedly lied or moved goalposts but that’s the only one you can come up with? So you admitted you’re lying that I do it often? :rolleyes: 

And no it’s beyond ridiculous to take few in a literal sense because of the nature of the word & the context. Your desperation here, raging mate? :D

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not to be a pedant, but it was a grammatical error, not a typing error!

Riled?

So many basic errors as opposed to simple lies, misdirection and spin!

No it was a typing error, I typed the wrong letters and my phone auto corrected, I thought your previous comment was desperation, this is next level. Hahahahahaha 

1 hour ago, Smithers Jones said:

I think they must have agreed to ruin every thread on here. It's pathetic.

The words water and ducks back come to mind.

No it was a typing error, I typed the wrong letters and my phone auto corrected, I thought your previous comment was desperation, this is next level. Hahahahahaha 

But it is called auto CORRECT.... yet you blame it for you being wrong yet again!

I know who I'd trust between you both!

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

But it is called auto CORRECT.... yet you blame it for you being wrong yet again!

I know who I'd trust between you both!

I put my hands up to it being wrong, I’m a big enough man to admit I made a mistake with that post & will always do that in the event of mistakes.

Some on here not big enough people to do the same, you continually bringing it up probably puts you in that category... I suppose this is the best day of your life, enjoy it :rolleyes: 

You also seem to have a major issue in knowing the difference between making a mistake on something and lying. 

4 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

I thought i'd make a contribution just so that Bazil could accuse me of pursuing him all over the forum-I think he needs it.

That's it from me.

You’ve been pretty quiet, I wouldn’t accuse you of that. You just need to look at the patterns with my comments to know BEK is stalking me on here. :lol:

33 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Eh? What exactly are we doing that needs moderated? 

Can I suggest two adults behaving like kids in a sandpit is the sort of thing that could/should be moderated?  You two clearly have a beef with each other but ripping into each other on a public forum is a tad tiresome.  If you need to argue over “few/some” etc., can’t you do it via PM.

16 hours ago, doonhamer said:

Can I suggest two adults behaving like kids in a sandpit is the sort of thing that could/should be moderated?  You two clearly have a beef with each other but ripping into each other on a public forum is a tad tiresome.  If you need to argue over “few/some” etc., can’t you do it via PM.

If that behaviour was banned on this website there wouldn’t be a website 

9 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Maybe that’s why this forum is going downhill and only has about a dozen active participants.  Well maybe half a dozen if you take all the aliases into account.  

2 hours ago, doonhamer said:

Maybe that’s why this forum is going downhill and only has about a dozen active participants.  Well maybe half a dozen if you take all the aliases into account.  

Forum has pretty much always been like that I believe. 

11 hours ago, bazil85 said:

That's where you're wrong, as usual.

many forums have moderators who nip this dreary 2 man feud in the bud.

I discussed similar issues with people on other forums years ago.

There is a fine line between over moderating and next to none.

I know one person who has recently left the forum specifically due to you and your pal.

You turn every discussion into a ping pong match with repetitive reply's and a glee in homing in on a specific word. 

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I know one person who has recently left the forum specifically due to you and your pal.

You turn every discussion into a ping pong match with repetitive reply's and a glee in homing in on a specific word. 

Typical boring rhetoric from one who has been placed in the Sun Bin. The wee man doth protest too much, I think. Deflection 

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

So every time two people start to argue a moderator should come in and remove/ block them? Aye that would work, we would both have been blocked/ removed long ago, with near enough all the active members.. think you’ll find that is absolute nonsense. But feel free to show the ‘many forums’ :rolleyes:

Aw have they? Well now I feel bad, make sure you pass on my apology to them. :lol: they must prefer quiet on their Internet forums... 

If people don’t like our conversations just ignore them, it’s simple. It doesn’t impact anyone’s life and as I’ve said before, often this place becomes a ghost town. We don’t disrupt regular, ongoing flowing chat because it isn’t regularly there. 

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

So every time two people start to argue a moderator should come in and remove/ block them? Aye that would work, we would both have been blocked/ removed long ago, with near enough all the active members.. think you’ll find that is absolute nonsense. But feel free to show the ‘many forums’ :rolleyes:

Aw have they? Well now I feel bad, make sure you pass on my apology to them. :lol: they must prefer quiet on their Internet forums... 

If people don’t like our conversations just ignore them, it’s simple. It doesn’t impact anyone’s life and as I’ve said before, often this place becomes a ghost town. We don’t disrupt regular, ongoing flowing chat because it isn’t regularly there. 

Again, you follow the same pattern, selective quotes and your spin.

You fail to mention this "arguing" has been going on and on and fecking on.

On this very forum there used to be moderators who would PM members to remind them to calm things down, not so much now, unfortunately. 

It doesn't impact on peoples life, and again you use this tactic of taking it to extremes, it impacts on the forum. 

It's quite simple, you're limited and go out of your way to prove it, I happen to enjoy it, always makes me laugh. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Again, you follow the same pattern, selective quotes and your spin.

You fail to mention this "arguing" has been going on and on and fecking on.

On this very forum there used to be moderators who would PM members to remind them to calm things down, not so much now, unfortunately. 

It doesn't impact on peoples life, and again you use this tactic of taking it to extremes, it impacts on the forum. 

It's quite simple, you're limited and go out of your way to prove it, I happen to enjoy it, always makes me laugh. :byebye

So says the sin binner. 

Ultimate in irony. 

Disagreeing is OK, vitriol is not. 

Is that clear yet? 

Baz is big enough to answer for himself but the paucity of your "argument" and lack of self awareness are staggering. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

So says the sin binner. 

Ultimate in irony. 

Disagreeing is OK, vitriol is not. 

Is that clear yet? 

Baz is big enough to answer for himself but the paucity of your "argument" and lack of self awareness are staggering. 

And people sill havent linked Rickys aliases..? Ffs