The European Women's Under 19 Championship

shull

Scotland v France

Live From St Mirren Park

On BBC Sport. Website / UEFA.TV

Also on the Red Button as is the England v Germany match from Perth.

Edited by shull

Thought France were miles ahead of us and could have won by a barrel load. Like most youth internationals involving Scotland there was a huge gulf between the two team in terms of organisation. Our defence was solid but tended to punt the ball up the park and it was just comming straight back at them.  I think this is something we really need to change in our game. "Just get it away," is no longer what we should be teaching kids.

Equally the decision making by our forwards who always dropped back into midfield was terrible, always held the ball too long always to late in finding a man. Individually I don't think there was much a of gap between the teams. It was suggested to me that the Scotland girls were nervous because of the crowd.

Did well if a bit lucky to equalise, but instead of holding on, we went for it a bit and were punished.

9 minutes ago, shull said:

Next Match

Monday 22nd July

At Greenhill Road

Kick Off  18.15

SCOTLAND  v  HOLLAND 

If the game is only half as good as the match today at Forth Bank between England and Spain then it would be well worth taking it in at the cost of only £1,