Players Leaving

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Who gave u the brave pills? What is the actual point of your existence full stop?

Wow, spot the alpha male ? But still hiding behind a nom de plume.

Why don't you come out from your pseudonym disguise if you are bold enough to challenge other contributors about their right to exist on this site ?

You talk the talk. So why not out yourself properly if you have the balls ?

3 hours ago, Desnold said:

I think he will. He was never given a run in the team when we had him and the service to all our strikers has been dire for a long time.

I’m sure Jack Ross always said Ross Stewart (striker) was signed on potential and not current ability. If JR was still here we might have started to see RS getting his run in the team, but I doubt he’d had left the club yet.

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Who gave u the brave pills? What is the actual point of your existence full stop?

I don’t spend 100% of my time whining like a wee fanny.

On the other hand, you come across like the sort of person who would go into a supermarket with the sole purpose of finding something wrong, just so you can go to customer service and complain about it.

Proceeded by going home, going online and complaining about it there as well.

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'd agree with your comment about gstretchuk but don't be mistaken about Ricky.

He can be as big a shit stirrer as anyone else. Maybe at 73 years of age he just gets bored like shull.

There can be a few like that, but at least Ricky can put up something worthwhile (like most of us, we post largely shite but have the occasional gem in there, bit like having Stubbs sign players for you and once you’ve waded through the pish you find Cooke and Hodson).

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'd agree with your comment about gstretchuk but don't be mistaken about Ricky.

He can be as big a shit stirrer as anyone else. Maybe at 73 years of age he just gets bored like shull.

Ffs from the biggest bore on forum apart from Sweeper.. another tit..

12 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Wow, spot the alpha male ? But still hiding behind a nom de plume.

Why don't you come out from your pseudonym disguise if you are bold enough to challenge other contributors about their right to exist on this site ?

You talk the talk. So why not out yourself properly if you have the balls ?

I'd be happy to meet each and everyone of u....well happy no really the word...

15 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

I'd be happy to meet each and everyone of u....well happy no really the word...

I'm easy to find in the West stand.

Wilbur is my nickname not a disguise, plenty of users of this site know exactly who I am. Hey, maybe even you know me Mr Scared-To-Expose-My-Identity.

I'm easy to talk to. Open invitation  to come along and talk to me anytime. 

17 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Wilbur is my nickname not a disguise, plenty of users of this site know exactly who I am. Hey, maybe even you know me Mr Scared-To-Expose-My-Identity.

Never heard of u...canny be that popular...

37 minutes ago, shull said:

Stretch is unable to 'like' his own posts. 

Yes he can.

He simply logs out, logs back in as shull, finds the posts and presses the "like" button.

How else would any of these aliases, including you, rack up so many "likes" on here whilst posting nothing but tripe?

It's all pretty elementary stuff shull. Basically we all know you indulge in it.

Why you do that is a mystery only you can shed light on but it is an odd hobby.

Edited by oaksoft

15 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yes he can.

He simply logs out, logs back in as shull, finds the posts and presses the "like" button.

How else would any of these aliases, including you, rack up so many "likes" on here whilst posting nothing but tripe?

It's all pretty elementary stuff shull. Basically we all know you indulge in it.

I am easily confused, you know.

Since I have that boring dickbag shull permanently on ignore, this probably explains why I haven't been able to read his emphatic denial of your outrageous accusation Oaky.

Or are you another one of shull's multiple aliases indulging in a multi-double / triple bluff ??

26 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yes he can.

Shull racks up the "likes" mainly because he posts St Mirren related tripe. :byebye

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

R u a big fat block with red hair and about 25 chins?