Players Leaving

3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I’m sure Jack Ross always said Ross Stewart (striker) was signed on potential and not current ability. If JR was still here we might have started to see RS getting his run in the team, but I doubt he’d had left the club yet.

I don’t spend 100% of my time whining like a wee fanny.

On the other hand, you come across like the sort of person who would go into a supermarket with the sole purpose of finding something wrong, just so you can go to customer service and complain about it.

Proceeded by going home, going online and complaining about it there as well.

There can be a few like that, but at least Ricky can put up something worthwhile (like most of us, we post largely shite but have the occasional gem in there, bit like having Stubbs sign players for you and once you’ve waded through the pish you find Cooke and Hodson).

Although Jack Ross punted him on loan when we were in the Championship and sent him on loan to League 1. Not sure Jack Ross would have given him a run at premiership level... not that Jack planned to be with us in the premiership, but hey ho.

4 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Although Jack Ross punted him on loan when we were in the Championship and sent him on loan to League 1. Not sure Jack Ross would have given him a run at premiership level... not that Jack planned to be with us in the premiership, but hey ho.

It’s not uncommon to sign guys with potential then loan them out. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Yes he can.

He simply logs out, logs back in as shull, finds the posts and presses the "like" button.

How else would any of these aliases, including you, rack up so many "likes" on here whilst posting nothing but tripe?

It's all pretty elementary stuff shull. Basically we all know you indulge in it.

Why you do that is a mystery only you can shed light on but it is an odd hobby.

Stretch doesn't know my password.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Shull racks up the "likes" mainly because he posts St Mirren related tripe. :byebye

Lots of other people do that.

No way does that account for 35000 likes.

He's using multiple accounts to rack up likes. 

Each to their own I suppose. We are all pathetic in our own way. :lol

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Lots of other people do that.

No way does that account for 35000 likes.

He's using multiple accounts to rack up likes. 

Each to their own I suppose. We are all pathetic in our own way. :lol

You know this how exactly? 

He's been in here for hunners of years, the St Mirren related stuff racks them up.

Hey, I don't give a feck, the like system is what it is, just look at PRicky. 

I have never mentioned my likes or bothered about them.

Suppose it would be easy to check back and account for them all.

Then close friends of Div could ask if all those likers are my aliases.

Easily solved .

Anyway, my LIKE COUNT, compared to others is actually nothing special.

With the amount of posts it took to amass those likes, there are many many more folks on here with a superior LIKES TO POSTS RATIO.

What's aw the fuss about ?

The Masses are Asses and obsessed .

5 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I am easily confused, you know.

Since I have that boring dickbag shull permanently on ignore, this probably explains why I haven't been able to read his emphatic denial of your outrageous accusation Oaky.

Or are you another one of shull's multiple aliases indulging in a multi-double / triple bluff ??

My head hurts even thinking about what a multi-double / triple bluff would entail.

It sounds like an activity I might expect to find at my local swingers nights.

If I ever get my membership approved (10 years and still waiting) I'll ask around.

2 hours ago, shull said:

I have never mentioned my likes or bothered about them.

Suppose it would be easy to check back and account for them all.

Then close friends of Div could ask if all those likers are my aliases.

Easily solved .

Awwww bless! Look at you pretending not to understand technology enough to get around that problem.

17 hours ago, shull said:

I can't see a problem anywhere. 

Not fussed about likes or aliases. 

Quite a few folk are though. 

Easy to prove for the obsessed 

Maybe Shull and i are siamese twins, Shull does the accelerator and i do the gears...we can,t have front seat passenger's though...but we do argue, i won,t let Sweeper in the taxi but Shull will...

Edited by gstretchuk

6 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Maybe Shull and i are siamese twins, Shull does the accelerator and i do the gears...we can,t have front seat passenger's though...but we do argue, i won,t let Sweeper in the taxi but Shull will...

You'll need to drive Sweep. I will be in a coma by the time he says "are you busy, driver? "

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Normally I would wish any player leaving us well, but this guy can just get himself to f**k.

Because you're the Tartan Terror and despise our friends down South.