Players Leaving

11 hours ago, gstretchuk said:
13 hours ago, jaybee said:

Such a nice man ...................... NOT!   

Well stop giving ur stupid opinion when u dont have a clue whats going on.....nobody cares what u think...

My opinion F*ck face is just as valid as your ill considered drivel, the difference is I mostly try to be reasonable and respect others opinions even when I don't necessarily agree, your idea is apparently to shout people down and abuse them whilst doing so. People may think you are a bully, you might think your a clever hard man, actually your a c*nt and you know what most people do with them.  Have a nice day .................NOT 😎

16 hours ago, gstretchuk said:
19 hours ago, jaybee said:

it seems to me that the lad is arrogant enough to think he can have both, I think he will have accepted a proportion, don't know what! but I can surmise it isn't what he could expect in total had he stayed  ...... otherwise why would we offer a deal?

You don't have a clue what he got so shut the f**k up....

If you were to go get a dictionary (ask a friend (If you have one) what a dictionary is) and look at my highlighted section ............. after about twenty minutes you will see I already said I don't know what he accepted, so thank's for the advice .................. NOT.  😎

11 hours ago, gstretchuk said:
13 hours ago, jaybee said:

Such a nice man ...................... NOT!   

Well stop giving ur stupid opinion when u dont have a clue whats going on.....nobody cares what u think...

And it would seem that only your alter egos care what you think .............  have a nice day ............ NOT.  😎

5 hours ago, gstretchuk said:
11 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Says the most pointless poster on the forum :lol:

See that's the difference with myself and you and your gang of post building, looking for likes, high fiving, back slapping gang on here..i couldn't give a flying feck what any of u think of me on here..i say it way i see it...not a false poster like the Sweeper gang on here...consisting of Sweeper,Doug-jamie, dg chap whatever, munoz, cockles,ftof oaksoftcock, jaybee, yourself...all scared to say what they think incase forum gang don't like it...ffs man up

Edited 5 hours ago by gstretchuk

Can't speak for the others my inconsequential, irrelevant and irreverent taxi driving buffoon........... .. but  I say less sometimes due to what is known as consideration and courtesy to those people I respond to, but am more than happy to call you to task for being the normal foul mouthed contentious person that you are.  Have a nice day. NOT  😎

Im glad that Heaton is gone - I always give players the benefit of the doubt and look for positives but he really tested my patience in that regard.

Very rarely played, almost anonymous when he was - and a real chip on the shoulder attitude which had absolutely no justification.

How we got suckered in to paying any money for him (whatever it has actually cost us at the end of the day) will always mystify me.

Ah well - another problem away - just need to get a few more solutions in 🙂

Im glad that Heaton is gone - I always give players the benefit of the doubt and look for positives but he really tested my patience in that regard.
Very rarely played, almost anonymous when he was - and a real chip on the shoulder attitude which had absolutely no justification.
How we got suckered in to paying any money for him (whatever it has actually cost us at the end of the day) will always mystify me.
Ah well - another problem away - just need to get a few more solutions in [emoji846]

Yes, nothing to see here any more. Time for us all to move on.

46 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Can't speak for the others my inconsequential, irrelevant and irreverent taxi driving buffoon........... .. but  I say less sometimes due to what is known as consideration and courtesy to those people I respond to, but am more than happy to call you to task for being the normal foul mouthed contentious person that you are.  Have a nice day. NOT  😎

I dunno if you think Gstretch and Shull are same person but gstretch is definitely 100% not him.

Gstretch, however is an utter buffoon who 'says it like he sees it' but I'm sure is fully aware that if he walked about games acting with as much full on aggression and dishing out abuse to folk like he does hiding behind an alias on here, would certainly get found out rather quickly.

Edited by djchapsticks

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

I dunno if you think Gstretch and Shull are same person but gstretch is definitely 100% not him.

Gstretch, however is an utter buffoon who 'says it like he sees it' but I'm sure is fully aware that if he walked about games dishing out abuse to folk like he does hiding behind an alias on here, would certainly get found out rather quickly.

Shull can be obstreperous and outrageous but seldom, if ever, brings the sort of bile you see from Gd. Not the same. 

7 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

See that's the difference with myself and you and your gang of post building, looking for likes, high fiving, back slapping gang on here..i couldn't give a flying feck what any of u think of me on here..i say it way i see it...not a false poster like the Sweeper gang on here...consisting of Sweeper,Doug-jamie, dg chap whatever, munoz, cockles,ftof oaksoftcock, jaybee, yourself...all scared to say what they think incase forum gang don't like it...ffs man up

I think it's quite telling that this post, complete with its grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and general bile, was edited by stretch.

55 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:
1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Gstretch, however is an utter buffoon who 'says it like he sees it' but I'm sure is fully aware that if he walked about games acting with as much full on aggression and dishing out abuse to folk like he does hiding behind an alias on here, would certainly get found out rather quickly.

Edited 53 minutes ago by djchapsticks

OK, I stand corrected because I did think he was simply one of Shull's aliases, although I was beginning to wonder because Shull irritating though he can be does also post some excellent stuff especially retro St Mirren info, pics, etc and some of Gstretch posts are not only pointless but pretty nasty.  So Ishall have to apologise to SHull, hopefully a once in a lifetime occurrence :wub: and thank you to yourself for putting me right.  Isn't it nice when the forum works as intended?  😎

Shower of dirty obnoxious smelly cnuts. 

Anyway, I am just me. 

No other aliases. 

There was stubbs2018, unfortunately Div exterminated him. 

So shut yir fecking holes the lot of you. 

With the greatest respect, obviously. 

:byebye