Albion Rovers v St Mirren

St.Ricky

So 92-99 just didn't happen ? It's a poor start but a long way from the worst in living memory.

Didn’t say it was the worst mate but, if we’re getting into it, tell me the last time ANY Saints team played consecutive games v teams from, at least, 3 divisions below and failed to score from open play.

I’ll wait........

Oh aye so we did forgot aboot that [emoji4] how did that work out then ? did we then run amok in the premiership 

This time last year we were putting 6 past Dumbarton and qualifying for the next round!

We then beat Dundee in the league. Defeats at Ibrox and Tynecastle were expected.

Stubbs was hounded out for losing one match at home to Livingston by the lynch mob!

This is worse than Stubbs!

Didn’t say it was the worst mate but, if we’re getting into it, tell me the last time ANY Saints team played consecutive games v teams from, at least, 3 divisions below and failed to score from open play.

I’ll wait........

You'll be waiting because we've probably never played 2 consecutive games against teams from at least 3 divisions below, before today.

4 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

This time last year we were putting 6 past Dumbarton and qualifying for the next round!

We then beat Dundee in the league. Defeats at Ibrox and Tynecastle were expected.

Stubbs was hounded out for losing one match at home to Livingston by the lynch mob!

This is worse than Stubbs!

pffffft ...NOT GOODWINS PLAYERS

It has been a bloody awful start to the season.  Goodwin, Gus and GLS need to get things sorted out fast, or its another battle at the bottom again this year.

It was always going to be a shitfest again this year but our ability to make things as difficult as possible for ourselves really is impressive.