Albion Rovers v St Mirren

St.Ricky

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Read my post about the game Mr S. Only my views mind you. Others may differ. 

You are so thick that you can't comprehend posts of others. 

Your responses on the Sevco topic are fecken laughable and signs of an imbecile. 

Ye stalking cnut. 

Just now, shull said:

You are so thick that you can't comprehend posts of others. 

Your responses on the Sevco topic are fecken laughable and signs of an imbecile. 

Ye stalking cnut. 

I sense that you might be a tad annoyed. Calm down. 

Suggestion.. I find going to games to be therapeutic. You and your pal might want to try it. 

Meanwhile, back to the football. 

The imbalance to the squad and first team just now is there for all to see, but I have agree with you- surely we should have been able to muster a team capable of getting out of that group. 
We have 10 days to get a team together,  or are we just going to write off the first month of league games also ? 
We have unfortunate run of fixtures to start the league season and I'm not sure we'd be taking many point from the first four matches even if we had an improved, more balanced squad. My concern is that players confidence could be irreparably damaged if we get absolutely hammered in these games so much so that even if we do get the signings we want before the window closes it could be too late for the team.

Start with bringing Popescu back. Now.