Jump to content

St.Ricky

Albion Rovers v St Mirren

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

You know I haven't even looked at the Table or the other result from Saturday! :lol:

I'll just check on the goal swing we need, a defeat for Dunfermline and a swing of 6 maybe 7 goals - COYS!

According to the table a win for us gives us 7 points and a defeat for Dunfermline leaves them with 6. If either Edinburgh City or Albion rovers win their remaining 2 games they can end up with 9 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know I haven't even looked at the Table or the other result from Saturday! 
I'll just check on the goal swing we need, a defeat for Dunfermline and a swing of 6 maybe 7 goals - COYS!
Doesn't need a swing of goals. A win for us, defeat for Dunfermline, AR beat EC and EC beat EK will see us top the group with 7 pts, Dunfermline, EC and AR on 6 and EK on 5.
Unlikely but possible!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Doesn't need a swing of goals. A win for us, defeat for Dunfermline, AR beat EC and EC beat EK will see us top the group with 7 pts, Dunfermline, EC and AR on 6 and EK on 5.
Unlikely but possible!!!

Just checked the odds on that..........................1,000,000/1. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Doesn't need a swing of goals. A win for us, defeat for Dunfermline, AR beat EC and EC beat EK will see us top the group with 7 pts, Dunfermline, EC and AR on 6 and EK on 5.
Unlikely but possible!!!

Yup, my mental arithmetic seems to be deteriorating, better concentrate on keeping my good looks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Looking forward to the match. Said earlier that I recall a nervous but great match there when we won in extra time. No extra time. No penalties pleasr. A win in normal time would be good 

There will be a hot time tonight in Coatbridge. (Weather Forecast). I hope Saints are hot! I'll be there. COYS. Get along and support the Buddies if you can! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All eyes on the Edinburgh v EK game tonight.

Both teams, at this stage, are in a position to overtake us if they get a victory tonight, no matter what we do tonight.

A draw best for us, assuming we get a victory. :rolleyes:

  Team P GD Pts
1   Dunfermline 3 6 6
2   St Mirren 3 0 4
3   Edinburgh City 2 0 3
4   Albion 2 -5 3
5   East Kilbride 2 -1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

There will be a hot time tonight in Coatbridge. (Weather Forecast). I hope Saints are hot! I'll be there. COYS. Get along and support the Buddies if you can! 

I will be there to. Cracking stadia .2 onform teams huge crowd and cup success on the line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well, tonight's the night, slim hopes still alive but more likely this will be our last game in this season money spinning league cup.
Never mind, we don't need the money.
Roll on the league campaign. :rolleyes:


Look on the bright side, it means we won’t be able to fund another managerial payoff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being a part timer again tonight. Cant get the motivation to try and rush home from work and drive out to Coatbrig,  so another night on black and white midweek football special. 

Surely if Dunfermline can take 6 off of this team , we can at very least expect a comfortable win. What could possibly go wrong? 

4-0 Saints. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

I will be there to. Cracking stadia .2 onform teams huge crowd and cup success on the line.

Steady, steady. 

I like the old stadium. 

Someone recommended the pies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the players go in with their normal attitude they'll lose. Personally I'd give Breadner a start cos let's be honest he can't do no worse than the ones who have played in last three games. But doesn't look like Goody has much faith in youth. Wonder what midfielders will be playing full back this time? Also think Goody was a bit naive saying we don't want loan players. Right now they would very welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

If the players go in with their normal attitude they'll lose. Personally I'd give Breadner a start cos let's be honest he can't do no worse than the ones who have played in last three games. But doesn't look like Goody has much faith in youth. Wonder what midfielders will be playing full back this time? Also think Goody was a bit naive saying we don't want loan players. Right now they would very welcome.

My guess is that they will be right up for this one. We have played slow but careful football so far and defended well with the exception of the first half against the Pars. 

Time to step up the pace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...