Why has the Director of Football failed?

Guest TPAFKATS
Ok, you fecking prove we have money?
The fact is we've signed next to nobody.
The reason....................who knows.
I'll quote your original post when I can be arsed, keep up the abuse. 
Now, the League Cup....................................away and gies piece. :byebye
I've not claimed we "have money" but we have signed 2 players and tried to sign others including making offers for players. Other than that...

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Dim, dim, dim. Exists in his own parallel universe where he is clever and funny. Back in the real world. Dim, dim dim. 

You wonder what anyone who does not attend games gets out of posting more than any other fan gets out of it. Have tried  to work this guy out but cant. Div would do well to back him back in the sin bin. Obviously no friends in the real world so has to make believe.  In a way you have to fell for the guy who never attendes games but crying out for friends to like him. Faraway Saints friends are Emoji's  jesus  christ you got to feel for the lonely soul. 

20 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Come on   I dont attend games  but I get a boomer from Emojis.  The poster who has spent more time in the sin bin than any other poster. Who take this creepy twat seriously? No one 🤣

Faraway is the third best poster on here. Dinnae be disrespectful.

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You wonder what anyone who does not attend games gets out of posting more than any other fan gets out of it. Have tried  to work this guy out but cant. Div would do well to back him back in the sin bin. Obviously no friends in the real world so has to make believe.  In a way you have to fell for the guy who never attendes games but crying out for friends to like him. Faraway Saints friends are Emoji's  jesus  christ you got to feel for the lonely soul. 

Why don't you be his friend instead of crucifying him ?

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Come on shill a wee fishy is sometimes fun. I'm sure he is an alright guy. Dont tell him that ok. 

There, you're warming to him already. :)

14 hours ago, shull said:
14 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Come on   I dont attend games  but I get a boomer from Emojis.  The poster who has spent more time in the sin bin than any other poster. Who take this creepy twat seriously? No one 🤣

Faraway is the third best poster on here. Dinnae be disrespectful.

Really!  a bit like Jack the Ripper praising the Boston Strangler. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Is that third behind you and you?

Aw naw wait a minute, surely he must be 5th best behind you, you, you and you. Not sure if that covers all your aliases.

None of me is anywhere near the top 5.

19 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Faraway might actually watch as many St Mirren games via buddievision as fans going to matches in person.

Aye you might find imbeciles posting "already worse than Stubbs" on matchday threads.

Deary me

I’ll let you in a little secret. The “worse than Stubbs” remark is a sarcastic dig at actual imbeciles like you in the lynch mob.

default_1eye.gif

How long till you’re calling for the manager to go this season, eh, 5 games maybe?

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Deary me

I’ll let you in a little secret. The “worse than Stubbs” remark is a sarcastic dig at folk like you in the lynch mob.

:1eye

How long till you’re calling for the manager to go this season, eh, 5 games maybe?

I'll let you into a little secret - every one of my posts about Kearney and Goodwin has supported giving them time to sort out the mess they both inherited - Goodwin's mess being created by the board rather than the previous manager.

12 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I'll let you into a little secret - every one of my posts about Kearney and Goodwin has supported giving them time to sort out the mess they both inherited - Goodwin's mess being created by the board rather than the previous manager.

How has the board created the mess?.. also what mess? 

Edited by bazil85

40 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Deary me

I’ll let you in a little secret. The “worse than Stubbs” remark is a sarcastic dig at actual imbeciles like you in the lynch mob.

default_1eye.gif

You calling for Stevie Gs head yet. :lol:

You were part of a lynch mob that forced out a manager after 4 games.

How many games will you give the current manager?