Why has the Director of Football failed?

1 hour ago, Kombibuddie said:

It does but it only happens because of your war of attrition to "win every argument".

Perhaps, if we ever get the true version, if you are wrong, you'll have the good grace to stick your hands up & say so.

How could I be wrong if the true events ever come out when I haven’t made a claim to know who’s telling the truth?? Yet again I am really not sure why some people struggle to understand, this simple point.  This is about people making assumptions, I’m NOT saying GLS is right & OK is wrong. I can’t make that any clearer :lol:

1 hour ago, Kombibuddie said:

Oh dear again, another fixation you have saying folk are calling Gordon a liar.

I have explained my reasons for finding his management questionable and stated some ways i'd have managed the situation differently.

You've got nowhere else to go in the argument so go down the "calling Gordon a liar route"

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png do me a favour.

Fortunately, i have the patience of a saint but i'll call you out for spouting utter rubbish & that is exactly what you are doing. emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png. You have added absolutely nothing other than ensure your wheel of rubbish keeps spinning to "win your argument. emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png.

You do make me laugh. Cheers

It’s still you making assumptions when you say things about conspiring & that there could have been a way he could have handled it without paying compensation/ mentioning mutual consent. Do you know that all for fact? 

See if you were claiming GLS is right & OK was wrong, I would be doing the exact same and defending. This thing about me always backing GLS is a complete myth, it comes from people that want to be negative about practically everything & anything SMFC related.

I am commenting on people claiming to know what happened. If you do know what you’re saying is fact, present your evidence? 

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

It's totally correct.
More reversing beepers!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Show me where I’ve said if GLS hints at something is okay to assume that’s fact? 

You cant, more lies from you and another fail in your ongoing saga to show misdirection from me. :rolleyes:

It’s still you making assumptions when you say things about conspiring & that there could have been a way he could have handled it without paying compensation/ mentioning mutual consent. Do you know that all for fact? 

See if you were claiming GLS is right & OK was wrong, I would be doing the exact same and defending. This thing about me always backing GLS is a complete myth, it comes from people that want to be negative about practically everything & anything SMFC related.

I am commenting on people claiming to know what happened. If you do know what you’re saying is fact, present your evidence? 

Unfortunately, as expected, we've gone from the missing chuckle brother to Groundhog day [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I'll stick a wee spoke in your war of attrition wheel.

Absolutely nothing of value is emerging from your typing finger.

You crack on with your one man campaign [emoji16]

8 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Unfortunately, as expected, we've gone from the missing chuckle brother to Groundhog day emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

I'll stick a wee spoke in your war of attrition wheel.

Absolutely nothing of value is emerging from your typing finger.

You crack on with your one man campaign emoji16.png

I’m more responding now to correct aspects of your responses that are wrong about me. Your claiming I’m saying something that I am not. 

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Baz, is EVERYONE on this forum wrong about you and your annoying posting habits?

Or maybe, MAYBE it's you?

People can call be a liar, a fabricator or say I move goalposts/ backtrack all they want, they’re free to do so. They can also claim I’m making points that I’m not. 

I will always challenge them back, the one thing they all have in common is they can’t back up their claims for any of the above. 

I’m more responding now to correct aspects of your responses that are wrong about me. Your claiming I’m saying something that I am not. 
You are correcting nothing. Just typing more rubbish [emoji1787][emoji1787]. It's laughable.

Our discussion is done & you achieved the square root of bugger all. [emoji23]

Have a good night.

8 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

You are correcting nothing. Just typing more rubbish emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png. It's laughable.

Our discussion is done & you achieved the square root of bugger all. emoji23.png

Have a good night.

I’m correcting nothing... well you’ll have no problem showing me 

- where I have said your take on the situation is definitely wrong 

- where I have stated all GLS has said is right (or good as you put it I assume that’s what you meant but feel free to correct) 

- I’ve tried to alter your opinion 

- where I have made a claim to be ITK on the subject that could make me ‘wrong’ in the future 

I mean that’s just some of the nonsense you’ve came out with today & like many before you, you’d fail to back up any of the above. :lol:

again I will always defend myself on here from people spouting rubbish but keep it coming.

I do find it part of BAWA that keeps it interesting... as much as that frustrates people like Oak (doesn’t stop him commenting though) :D

People can call be a liar, a fabricator or say I move goalposts/ backtrack all they want, they’re free to do so. They can also claim I’m making points that I’m not. 
I will always challenge them back, the one thing they all have in common is they can’t back up their claims for any of the above. 

You seem to miss the point,it’s not that people can’t back up their claims...it’s that you beat them to submission with your constant whataboutery that people just don’t have the will to keep going

10 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

You seem to miss the point,it’s not that people can’t back up their claims...it’s that you beat them to submission with your constant whataboutery that people just don’t have the will to keep going

So are you saying I shouldn’t defend myself when people pretty much say I’m lying? Would you? 

I’m correcting nothing... well you’ll have no problem showing me 
- where I have said your take on the situation is definitely wrong 
- where I have stated all GLS has said is right (or good as you put it I assume that’s what you meant but feel free to correct) 
- I’ve tried to alter your opinion 
- where I have made a claim to be ITK on the subject that could make me ‘wrong’ in the future 
I mean that’s just some of the nonsense you’ve came out with today & like many before you, you’d fail to back up any of the above. [emoji38]
again I will always defend myself on here from people spouting rubbish but keep it coming.
I do find it part of BAWA that keeps it interesting... as much as that frustrates people like Oak (doesn’t stop him commenting though) [emoji3]
"I've tried to alter your opinion"

You typed that.

Can I quote it. You said it.

So are you saying I shouldn’t defend myself when people pretty much say I’m lying? Would you? 
Well maybe if once in a lifetime you stuck to the point you might have a point... Or even a bit of sympathy... But you widen the debate EVERY time and deflect.

You will deny it of course... but you would do yourself a favour by listening for once.

17 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Well maybe if once in a lifetime you stuck to the point you might have a point... Or even a bit of sympathy... But you widen the debate EVERY time and deflect.

You will deny it of course... but you would do yourself a favour by listening for once.

Along with denying it i’ll ask you to show me where I have deflected. You won’t be able to of course & make up an excuse. 

Along with denying it i’ll ask you to show me where I have deflected. You won’t be able to of course & make up an excuse. 
Yara yada yada... Your default defence! I take it you have that old chestnut on copy and paste!

It really doesn't work.

It's no defence.

It is just more deflection!