Why has the Director of Football failed?

49 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Your obsession with "assumptions" is utter tosh.

The fact OK could respond & challenge GLS' statements was very telling.

His response more or less contradicted GLS/ hinted he had done something wrong. It’s an assumption to believe OK is fully right & GLS is wrong. 

I've told you some of what I would have done differently in this siuation.

With the information we have, the statements made etc, you have not offered any contrary evidence to change my opinion and you are fixed on all Gordon does is good.

I’m not though, this is exactly my point & I'm really struggling to why people find it so hard to grasp.

I’m not saying GLS is completely in the right, I’m saying it’s unknown. You’re making an assumption he’s wrong & OK is right. I am making no assumption at all because we simply don’t know. 

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

Did I say you had?
No..... I didn't, I asked a question that you seemingly don't want to answer for some reason.

No need, Self evident. In order to achieve 75% then a deal would have to reached with them wouldn't you say? I recall a past secretary of the club saying (during another turbulent period) that he had learned more about company law in that time than any other. Even with 75% squabbles don't go away though. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Gentlemen, I might look like an idiot, I may post like and idiot but don't let that fool you.................................I really am an idiot. ((C))  :lol:

Keep telling you.. Don't be so hard on yourself. There are plenty out here will do that for you. 

2 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Yes poor St Johnstone were bundled out the cup too. They were however able to make five changes to their team. A luxury we don't have.

I heard Chick Young saying that every team who qualifies for the next Round gets £40,000 each. So that's what looked like an easy 40k,  spunked too.

Still roll on Monday I hear from social media talk that we have already signed Sam Foley and Kyle McAllistair with at least 2 more being  announced before the Hibs game.

Why has the director of Football failed?  Spunking 40k is one reason but maybe He'll come good by Saturday.

We live in hope.

We’ve signed McAllister???

32 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I get it now.... Hints from GLS are accepted as fact but assumptions from everyone else are to be dismissed out of hand!

So you don’t get it at all...

I am not saying GLS account is correct, I’m just not dismissing it & assuming he is wrong & OK is right like some others. 

Dear oh dear,

The wheel goes round again again again.

Absolutely nothing you can or will say that'll alter my opinion.

Jim Goodwin is in the hot seat now, here's hoping St Mirren keep a hold of him for a good few years & the manager merry go round stops. [emoji16]

So you don’t get it at all...
I am not saying GLS account is correct, I’m just not dismissing it & assuming he is wrong & OK is right like some others. 
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Did Mrs Chuckle have a 4th son?

To me to you to you to me

13 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You said it's wrong for anyone to assume but ok for GLS to hint!

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

That’s absolutely incorrect & just shows your lack of understanding of my posts. No wonder you interpret as lies when you can’t grasp such simple concepts :lol:

7 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Dear oh dear,

The wheel goes round again again again.

Absolutely nothing you can or will say that'll alter my opinion.

Jim Goodwin is in the hot seat now, here's hoping St Mirren keep a hold of him for a good few years & the manager merry go round stops. emoji16.png

And you’re allowed to have the opinion that GLS is a liar or that it’s the best to interpret his words in the most negative manner & that OK is the one completely telling the truth. I’m not stopping you, I’m also not giving a contrary opinion.  

Just querying why some people always assume the worst of our chairman. Suppose it’s just negative perception of a select few. Oh well, you’re certainly entitled to that view like I’m entitled to point out where your opinion isn’t based in fact. :rolleyes:

Takes two people for that to happen though doesn’t it? 
It does but it only happens because of your war of attrition to "win every argument".

Perhaps, if we ever get the true version, if you are wrong, you'll have the good grace to stick your hands up & say so.

2 hours ago, Big Yards said:

We’ve signed McAllister???

If you believe everything you read on FB or twitter we have.  Some people posting him and Foley being announced tomorrow with 2 more to Follow

Probably Gus spreading FAKE NEWS.

🤥

Edited by East Lothian Saint

And you’re allowed to have the opinion that GLS is a liar or that it’s the best to interpret his words in the most negative manner & that OK is the one completely telling the truth. I’m not stopping you, I’m also not giving a contrary opinion.  
Just querying why some people always assume the worst of our chairman. Suppose it’s just negative perception of a select few. Oh well, you’re certainly entitled to that view like I’m entitled to point out where your opinion isn’t based in fact. :rolleyes:
Oh dear again, another fixation you have saying folk are calling Gordon a liar.

I have explained my reasons for finding his management questionable and stated some ways i'd have managed the situation differently.

You've got nowhere else to go in the argument so go down the "calling Gordon a liar route"

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] do me a favour.

Fortunately, i have the patience of a saint but i'll call you out for spouting utter rubbish & that is exactly what you are doing. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. You have added absolutely nothing other than ensure your wheel of rubbish keeps spinning to "win your argument. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787].

You do make me laugh. Cheers