Why has the Director of Football failed?

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yara yada yada... Your default defence! I take it you have that old chestnut on copy and paste!

It really doesn't work.

It's no defence.

It is just more deflection!

When something works why change it? For example when I say ‘show me where i have deflected’ or ‘lied’ or ‘spun’ and so on. When you can’t show any of that, it works. 😁

maybe this will be your week. 

15 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Show me where I’ve said if GLS hints at something is okay to assume that’s fact? 

You cant, more lies from you and another fail in your ongoing saga to show misdirection from me. :rolleyes:

You said this or similar on many, many, many, many, many occasions

It’s very simple, GLS posted the statement and in his words, has said it equates to 10% increase in players budget. Do you think that’s correct (GLS telling the truth) or false (GLS telling lies)? 

If you want to prevaricate on the word "hints" then that that's your prerogative but it's not gonna fool anyone.

17 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

You said this or similar on many, many, many, many, many occasions

If you want to prevaricate on the word "hints" then that that's your prerogative but it's not gonna fool anyone.

How does me asking a question suggest anything? My personal opinion is he isn’t lying like others opinion is that he is lying. 

There is nowhere that I have said that is categorical fact. I’ve asked people their reason behind thinking he is lying and given mine for thinking he’s not. My reason for believing him is he has full access to our accounts & I can’t see any benefit in him lying. Does that mean he isn’t lying? Not necessarily. 

Good effort though, more than BEK puts in. :thumbs2

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

How does me asking a question suggest anything? My personal opinion is he isn’t lying like others opinion is that he is lying. 

There is nowhere that I have said that is categorical fact. I’ve asked people their reason behind thinking he is lying and given mine for thinking he’s not. My reason for believing him is he has full access to our accounts & I can’t see any benefit in him lying. Does that mean he isn’t lying? Not necessarily. 

Like I said you can prevaricate as much as you like but your fooling nobody! :thumbsup

3 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Will people still have of the opinion the DoF role has failed if we DO bring in the reported 4-7 players this week and they ARE of quality, in time for the first league game of the season?

Having crashed out of probably the easiest looking league cup group we have been in, whilst not being able to fill the bench, and relying on U19's to field a team! Ask yourself that question.

i am sure anyone on here could f**k it up as much as Gus has, and probably for a much lower wage?

15 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I dont know what all the panic is about?

it seems to this poster that Gus has done his homework and concluded we make a clusterf**k in the pre-season market of signings. So this season we are going to wait until January, when we usually pick up a few decent players. Simple!

There is no panic.

Things aren't progressing at the speed quite a few folk would prefer. It'll be alright on the night :D

30 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Having crashed out of probably the easiest looking league cup group we have been in, whilst not being able to fill the bench, and relying on U19's to field a team! Ask yourself that question.

i am sure anyone on here could f**k it up as much as Gus has, and probably for a much lower wage?

The real question people should be asking... is failing to beat L2 & Lowland league opponents with our current squad a recruitment issue or a current player issue?

Blaming Gus for the cup exit makes no sense. Our current squad of players should have categorically been winning those games. 

When something works why change it? For example when I say ‘show me where i have deflected’ or ‘lied’ or ‘spun’ and so on. When you can’t show any of that, it works. [emoji16]
maybe this will be your week. 
Yara yada yada... Your default defence! I take it you have that old chestnut on copy and paste!

It really doesn't work.

It's no defence.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Best laugh at a failed attempt at defence yet! Beautiful. The wee deflective reference at the end was genius! You've upped your game... I'll give you that.

Still nothing but lies, misdirection and spin though!

The real question people should be asking... is failing to beat L2 & Lowland league opponents with our current squad a recruitment issue or a current player issue?
Blaming Gus for the cup exit makes no sense. Our current squad of players should have categorically been winning those games. 
So having a squad of better quality that was fully prepared ahead of the season starting wouldn't have given us a much better chance of winning the group?

The current squad SHOULD be good enough to avoid relegation.

You happy to take that chance?

10 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

It really doesn't work.

It's no defence.

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Best laugh at a failed attempt at defence yet! Beautiful. The wee deflective reference at the end was genius! You've upped your game... I'll give you that.

Still nothing but lies, misdirection and spin though!

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Belter!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji56.png

Mor bluster that completely avoids the facts. Again this might be your week but I wouldn’t count on it. Ouch. 

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So having a squad of better quality that was fully prepared ahead of the season starting wouldn't have given us a much better chance of winning the group?

The current squad SHOULD be good enough to avoid relegation.

You happy to take that chance?

We should have won this group easily, it was (on paper) an absolute cake walk. The current players should have been relied on to deliver qualification allowing us to take our time & get the best quality in for the season. The players themselves I’m pretty sure would be the first to put their hands up to their failings in that campaign. 

Another massive bit of spin from you ‘should be good enough to avoid relegation’ I never said or even hinted that. I also don’t think it for a second given the number of players we lost on last season. 

Just now, BuddieinEK said:
3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
Mor bluster that completely avoids the facts. Again this might be your week but I wouldn’t count on it. Ouch. 

Yet another pointless bit of meaningless deflection!

Show me where I deflected? Aw you’re getting all upset again aren’t you? :(

We should have won this group easily, it was (on paper) an absolute cake walk. The current players should have been relied on to deliver qualification allowing us to take our time & get the best quality in for the season. The players themselves I’m pretty sure would be the first to put their hands up to their failings in that campaign. 
Another massive bit of spin from you ‘should be good enough to avoid relegation’ I never said or even hinted that. I also don’t think it for a second given the number of players we lost on last season. 
A whole load of deflection that totally failed to answer the only question asked!

True to form Baz.

True to form.