Why has the Director of Football failed?

9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I can’t really go anywhere on the forum now without someone following me in a desperate attempt to show some sort of lie/ deflection. 

Yep I know I don’t need to respond but I choose to. 

Least said, soonest mended. :wink:

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So question now long forgotten and replaced by meaningless deflection. True to form.
Gonnae answer my question?
It wasn't even a trick one. emoji23.png

What was it? 

Thats an even simpler one that you’ll spin out of. Clear deflection technique from someone that’s clearly raging :rolleyes:

Given that pro football in Scotland is such a closed shop with everyone knowing each others business, could Goody's recruitment efforts be being negatively affected by the reputation of our chairman, an his poor relationships with all the managers he's worked with?

he didnt get on with Rae, Ross, Stubbs or Kearney, and its not looking rosy at present either.

9 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Given that pro football in Scotland is such a closed shop with everyone knowing each others business, could Goody's recruitment efforts be being negatively affected by the reputation of our chairman, an his poor relationships with all the managers he's worked with?

he didnt get on with Rae, Ross, Stubbs or Kearney, and its not looking rosy at present either.

Ffs maybe it’s been put off by the moon as well. 

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Delusional. Utterly delusional.

This section has had nine active threads in the last 24 hours, most with very few posts. Most of your engagement (and everyone elses) on BAWA is snipping back and forward with other fans so I'm not sure where you're getting the delusion from. 

53 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

The only way we can see how theclub is progressing or not is to have a breakdown of the accounts.  Smisa can furnish us with this as they have access to the figures.

ie along the lines of costs/expenditure   for this season and the last season with %increases and decreases for the following headings

Income from gates, hospitality,player sales,Spfl,SFa ,sponsors

Expenditure from players salaries,admin ,salaries,agents costs ,directors expenses.

Seeing this type of accounts should answer a lot of supporters questions and assist Smisa going forward.

Things like payoffs to managers and players will probably be lumped under "wages" or something like that.

I am pretty sure we won't be able to spot what you are looking for.

45 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

What was it? 

Thats an even simpler one that you’ll spin out of. Clear deflection technique from someone that’s clearly raging :rolleyes:

Didn't your Mother teach you that it is bad manners to answer a question with a question?

Had you not been so intent on your usual wisearse deflection, you may have answered or even remembered the question in the first place.

It is still there. Still unanswered. Too busy thinking up smartarse deflective answers to retrace your verbal diarrhea footsteps?

28 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Didn't your Mother teach you that it is bad manners to answer a question with a question?

Had you not been so intent on your usual wisearse deflection, you may have answered or even remembered the question in the first place.

It is still there. Still unanswered. Too busy thinking up smartarse deflective answers to retrace your verbal diarrhea footsteps?

Didn’t your mother teach you that asking someone to repeat a question isn’t answering said question? 

Spin on, obviously upset. It’s okay, one day maybe. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not even cohesive English now! 

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

So you admit you won't or can't answer my question. Fair enough.

I admit I can’t because I don’t know what it is. I told you that about 4 million messages ago.

Is that a win for you like a missing letter from a word? :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I admit I can’t because I don’t know what it is. I told you that about 4 million messages ago.

Is that a win for you like a missing letter from a word? :rolleyes:

Even adding a letter, it still wasn't cohesive English.

My question remains unanswered in the thread. Simple enough to read back... you demand that of others often enough!

Not prepared to practice what you preach Mr Hypocrite?

10 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Even adding a letter, it still wasn't cohesive English.

My question remains unanswered in the thread. Simple enough to read back... you demand that of others often enough!

Not prepared to practice what you preach Mr Hypocrite?

You could have told me the question again 1,000 times over. You’re showing you are into the spin here. Point proven.

If you asked me to clarify any of my points i would, so you’re again wrong on the hypocrite point. Better luck next time. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

You could have told me the question again 1,000 times over. You’re showing you are into the spin here. Point proven.

If you asked me to clarify any of my points i would, so you’re again wrong on the hypocrite point. Better luck next time. 

I'm teaching you a lesson!

Had you not been so intent on smart arse deflection, you could have simply answered the question in the first place!

Without your pointless posts, the 4 million messages you refer to would have been about a dozen!

See what your wittering does?

Glad to help you. 

Going to answer now? Probably not. 

Incoming deflection alert!!!

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'm teaching you a lesson!

Had you not been so intent on smart arse deflection, you could have simply answered the question in the first place!

Without your pointless posts, the 4 million messages you refer to would have been about a dozen!

See what your wittering does?

Glad to help you. 

Going to answer now? Probably not. 

Incoming deflection alert!!!

You’re really not teaching me a lesson and asking someone to clarify what question they asked isn’t deflection. 

You are yet again wrong in your attempt to show me lie, deflect or spin. Poor wee lamb. 😥