Hibs v St Mirren 3/8/19

St.Ricky

2 hours ago, DLBud said:

Was looking forward to getting back from Mexico on Saturday morning and heading straight through to Leith for the kick off but TBH this pre-season (and Baz/BinEK’s love in on the other thread) has sucked all the interest I had out of me. Sometimes I f**king hate St Mirren.emoji85.png

If you are lucky, your flight will be delayed

3 hours ago, DLBud said:

Was looking forward to getting back from Mexico on Saturday morning and heading straight through to Leith for the kick off but TBH this pre-season (and Baz/BinEK’s love in on the other thread) has sucked all the interest I had out of me. Sometimes I f**king hate St Mirren.emoji85.png

Baz & BEK have done what to you? Dirty feckers.... how much was it though? Do they swap ends at half time?

Well done Div for pandering once again to that complete and utter fanny. You know you could save yourself a lot bother by just banning the complete and utter boring c**t. 

By the way LPM, still waiting to “hear more” about my post. Excellent ploy by the way to get rid of your homophobic posts. 

ETA - I see the Justin Fashanu one is still there. Not doing your job properly Div.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

3 hours ago, shull said:
7 hours ago, jaybee said:

Just about the level of your intellect,  😄

And proud.

it's a football forum.

Where do you think you're posting ?

The Oxford Uni  ?

Perhaps I was wrong there was nothing unreasonable about that last post, civil, sensible, contentious perchance ....................but entirely justifiable.  I have absolutely no problem with posts like that, challenge anything I post, all I ask is reasonableness, I object to abuse and will retaliate, don't abuse me and I will be less likely to abuse you.  And no it's not the Oxford uni and if you had read all my posts you would have noticed that I too have been pulled for bad grammar, spelling whatever............... my response was similar............this is a forum, not the Tmes.

14 hours ago, jaybee said:

Perhaps I was wrong there was nothing unreasonable about that last post, civil, sensible, contentious perchance ....................but entirely justifiable.  I have absolutely no problem with posts like that, challenge anything I post, all I ask is reasonableness, I object to abuse and will retaliate, don't abuse me and I will be less likely to abuse you.  And no it's not the Oxford uni and if you had read all my posts you would have noticed that I too have been pulled for bad grammar, spelling whatever............... my response was similar............this is a forum, not the Tmes.

You did that on purpose.

I'm not going to rise to it.

Much.

2 hours ago, antrin said:
16 hours ago, jaybee said:

You did that on purpose.

I'm not going to rise to it.

Much.

Ermmmmmmmmmm actually I didn't :wub:

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:
On 7/30/2019 at 5:29 PM, jaybee said:
Just about the level of your intellect,  emoji1.png

Whereas you have the intellect of a dead hamster!

The wheel is still spinning! emoji1.png

Look!  I realise it must take a long time for you to find a friend with the requisite skill to be able to read stuff to you.............................. so it is understandable why it takes you so long to notice something and come up with a quick witty reply, but and it is a BIG but, or it could be a big BUT, either way you might find what you are saying in your quick witty replies ............... much more credible when you reply as the offended poster and not to use the incorrect alias.   Tch tch you're a bad boy.   😎

Edited by jaybee
can't spell tch tch

Look!  I realise it must take a long time for you to find a friend with the requisite skill to be able to read stuff to you.............................. so it is understandable why it takes you so long to notice something and come up with a quick witty reply, but and it is a BIG but, or it could be a big BUT, either way you might find what you are saying in your quick witty replies ............... much more credible when you reply as the offended poster and not to use the incorrect alias.   Tch tch you're a bad boy.   [emoji41]

^^^^^ what does this even mean?

:lol:

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:
2 hours ago, jaybee said:
Look!  I realise it must take a long time for you to find a friend with the requisite skill to be able to read stuff to you.............................. so it is understandable why it takes you so long to notice something and come up with a quick witty reply, but and it is a BIG but, or it could be a big BUT, either way you might find what you are saying in your quick witty replies ............... much more credible when you reply as the offended poster and not to use the incorrect alias.   Tch tch you're a bad boy.   emoji41.png

^^^^^ what does this even mean?

Get your friend to read it to you ...........and try and remember who you are. 😏

3 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:
10 hours ago, jaybee said:
Get your friend to read it to you ...........and try and remember who you are. emoji57.png

says sweeper’s alias! emoji1.png

So; now I am sweeper, just because it appears to you that we support the same concepts and ideas, in that case you could include Ricky and make us a holy trinity. The big problem with that, is like most people who are looking to 'shout down' others you simply look for similarities,  then you can use terms like 'old farts', god botherers' etc to apparently justify your discrimination and prove just how superior you, Shull, Shetland etc etc are.

Unfortunately for you my friend, sweeper and I whilst being in agreement with some issues do not necessarily converge on everything, it would seem that sweeper is a somewhat a more religious person than myself who is agnostic (get your friend to look it up).

And so yet another misinterpretation by someone who could make a career out of 'Fecking up'

Perhaps you should find a friend whose standard of reading material has progressed beyond 'the famous five' would be helpful in interpreting the bigger words for you.

Have a nice day.  😎

So; now I am sweeper, just because it appears to you that we support the same concepts and ideas, in that case you could include Ricky and make us a holy trinity. The big problem with that, is like most people who are looking to 'shout down' others you simply look for similarities,  then you can use terms like 'old farts', god botherers' etc to apparently justify your discrimination and prove just how superior you, Shull, Shetland etc etc are.
Unfortunately for you my friend, sweeper and I whilst being in agreement with some issues do not necessarily converge on everything, it would seem that sweeper is a somewhat a more religious person than myself who is agnostic (get your friend to look it up).
And so yet another misinterpretation by someone who could make a career out of 'Fecking up'
Perhaps you should find a friend whose standard of reading material has progressed beyond 'the famous five' would be helpful in interpreting the bigger words for you.
Have a nice day.  [emoji41]

:lol:

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Have a nice day.  😎

Ur as fecking boring as Sweeper and that's pretty much impossible so i would say u r him...