Hibs v St Mirren 3/8/19

St.Ricky

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Ur as fecking boring as Sweeper and that's pretty much impossible so i would say u r him...

5 hours ago, jaybee said:
So; now I am sweeper, just because it appears to you that we support the same concepts and ideas, in that case you could include Ricky and make us a holy trinity. The big problem with that, is like most people who are looking to 'shout down' others you simply look for similarities,  then you can use terms like 'old farts', god botherers' etc to apparently justify your discrimination and prove just how superior you, Shull, Shetland etc etc are.
Unfortunately for you my friend, sweeper and I whilst being in agreement with some issues do not necessarily converge on everything, it would seem that sweeper is a somewhat a more religious person than myself who is agnostic (get your friend to look it up).
And so yet another misinterpretation by someone who could make a career out of 'Fecking up'
Perhaps you should find a friend whose standard of reading material has progressed beyond 'the famous five' would be helpful in interpreting the bigger words for you.
Have a nice day.  emoji41.png

:lol:OK; so I shall pretend I am addressing two separate persons, rather than one individual who would be fairly obviously lacking in the mental capacity to have two coherent consecutive thoughts .............ie; one reply and a smiley. 

I suppose one can't really blame gstretch as it must be difficult to reply to stuff he doesn't understand and his normal responses are usually along the lines of "feck off u twat" or similar, a bit much one supposes to expect him to comprehend big long words with no Feck or such to guide him between insults and his little mountain peaks ^^^^^.  I mean I was trying to be fair in my response and I even threw in a "fecking" just so he would feel at home .  My fault I suppose for being too nice to him.  😃  😃  😃

Wendy Saintss response was simply a smiling  face, so I suppose I will have to assume she was too embarrassed about not being able to understand it and probably hasn't got any friends to read it to her so just sent me a smiley...................isn't that nice?  What a nice person ........I'm touched.  

I must admit I am still more inclined to support the one person overwhelmed by trying to respond to two posts.  😎  😎  😎

11 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

says sweeper’s alias! emoji1.png   

As the one and only Sweep on the Saints forum WITH ZERO Aliases - HARD LUCK

IT is only real losers like YOU who need an alias/and his relatives to support your utter drivel . . . :hammer                  :bounce2

AND  YOU HIS/THEIRS . . .      :moony2

12 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:
5 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Ur as fecking boring as Sweeper and that's pretty much impossible so i would say u r him...

BUT let's be honest - YOU are as bright as an underground coal mine with absolutely no light whatsoever !   :guinness

This bit  .........   YOU are as bright as an underground coal mine with absolutely no light whatsoever !   :guinness      is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch to long

suggest ........ YOU dim.   I think he will get the point with that 

Honestly it's very unfair of you to confuse the man with BIG looooooooooooooong words, gives him a headache and if he can't comprehend how is he to answer?

Honestly all you will get is Feck off .... twat face and such like.

Wait and see.

Any minute now.

😎

default_laugh.pngOK; so I shall pretend I am addressing two separate persons, rather than one individual who would be fairly obviously lacking in the mental capacity to have two coherent consecutive thoughts .............ie; one reply and a smiley. 
I suppose one can't really blame gstretch as it must be difficult to reply to stuff he doesn't understand and his normal responses are usually along the lines of "feck off u twat" or similar, a bit much one supposes to expect him to comprehend big long words with no Feck or such to guide him between insults and his little mountain peaks ^^^^^.  I mean I was trying to be fair in my response and I even threw in a "fecking" just so he would feel at home .  My fault I suppose for being too nice to him.  [emoji2]  [emoji2]  [emoji2]
Wendy Saintss response was simply a smiling  face, so I suppose I will have to assume she was too embarrassed about not being able to understand it and probably hasn't got any friends to read it to her so just sent me a smiley...................isn't that nice?  What a nice person ........I'm touched.  
I must admit I am still more inclined to support the one person overwhelmed by trying to respond to two posts.  [emoji41]  [emoji41]  [emoji41]

^^^^^ what does it even mean?

:lol:

This bit  .........   YOU are as bright as an underground coal mine with absolutely no light whatsoever !   :guinness      is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch to long
suggest ........ YOU dim.   I think he will get the point with that 
Honestly it's very unfair of you to confuse the man with BIG looooooooooooooong words, gives him a headache and if he can't comprehend how is he to answer?
Honestly all you will get is Feck off .... twat face and such like.
Wait and see.
Any minute now.
[emoji41]

You need to stop replying to your own posts! [emoji1]

35 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

If we can get ourselves a centre half and a left back we might be able to compete on Saturday . Glad there's a bit of pace in the side , also good that we,ve signed two left footed players to give us a bit of balance .

3-0 Hibs Sat as forum goes to meltdown and everybody greeting for quality signings!

Put ur money where ur mouth is then..bet u £20 for Charity..I'll take Hibs, u take saints!

I’ll take the Pepsi challenge, if your so sure hibs will win let’s make it a round £100 I’ll put mine on the buddies on sky bet and you can put it on The bookies of your choice,you can retain your original bet and put you winnings to charity,I am leaving for Kazakhstan in Saturday but can still do something positive before I go,I will put the stake and winnings straight to a paisley charity albeit I live in Thurso.Its sad I have to call the bluff of a st.mirren fan for the first league game of the season,shameful really but there you go.
To all positive saints fans the season starts on Saturday good luck to you all,enjoy what I think will be a decent season COYS