Pavol Safranko

Stu

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Seemingly we're interested in Pavol Safranko, who was on loan at Dundee United last season. Guessing it would be a loan for us too.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/st-mirren-want-sign-former-18680093

He is on a frightening wage at his club. If they want to sell we won't be paying him anywhere near enough to make them not sell him. 

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Would be a fantastic signing. 

Killie or Hearts or someone to nip in at the last moment. :lol:

That's what I'm worried about, soon as a story like this goes public we run the risk of other teams sneaking in. Hopefully not, would be a great signing. 

3 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
That's what I'm worried about, soon as a story like this goes public we run the risk of other teams sneaking in. Hopefully not, would be a great signing. 

So how are the press getting hold of these stories ?

Good question Turra

2 hours ago, turrabuddie said:
2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

So how are the press getting hold of these stories ?

I heard a few weeks back that we were after Safranko. I never say a word to anyone, but it's not inconceivable that these things creep out.

The other angle is that he's played in Scotland, is decent, we need signings, so they've put 2+2 together.

Edited by Magic Monkey

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Feed the fans something anything. With his wages cant see it to be honest. 

Pavel Safranko, Anders Dreyer and Mihai Popescu thanks Gus n Tony job done - love this new Director of Football set up.  Stadium will be packed, at least 1.2 m in prize money to come in and everybody following the drum...........

Sorry must have dropped off for a minute there.

55 minutes ago, magnus said:

Pavel Safranko, Anders Dreyer and Mihai Popescu thanks Gus n Tony job done - love this new Director of Football set up.  Stadium will be packed, at least 1.2 m in prize money to come in and everybody following the drum...........

Add on Kyle McAllister and a left back and we'd be about half-way there, I reckon. 

1 hour ago, magnus said:

And throw a Kyle McAllister in with that make for a happy forum.

1 hour ago, magnus said:

Not long enough. Could have got top 4 position.

12 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Wow does anyone on here know what a players wages are that plays in Denmark ???

We took Dreyer on loan from an English Prem club I would be pretty surprised if Safranko was on more than a player from the EPL even a squad man !

I think his clubs preferred option is to sell him or the club loaning him pays a sizeable contribution towards his wages. 

Say hes on 4k a week, they may want us to pay 75% of that.

22 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

Where’s all this love for dreyer coming from?? He was largely ineffectual, too lightweight and no end product. It was only once he got injured that we started playing McAllister who in the end almost kept us up single handedly. We need McAllister back not Dreyer!

Thought Dreyer was improving every game. Talented young man who will be a top player. Would take him back in a New York minute........and McAllister!