Pavol Safranko

Stu

43 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

Where’s all this love for dreyer coming from?? He was largely ineffectual, too lightweight and no end product. It was only once he got injured that we started playing McAllister who in the end almost kept us up single handedly. We need McAllister back not Dreyer!

A goal and 5 assists in 10 games.

Yeah, totally ineffectual. Jai Quitongo would have been much better. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Big Yards said:

Where’s all this love for dreyer coming from?? He was largely ineffectual, too lightweight and no end product. It was only once he got injured that we started playing McAllister who in the end almost kept us up single handedly. We need McAllister back not Dreyer!

Dreyer played his part in a fair few goals for us. Check out the goals between signing him and his injury - more often than not he was involved in the build up for the goals. He linked well with others, hence his ability to position himself well and make the pass needed to get that goal. Very underrated player.

Exactly my thoughts although agents would be my main suspects. Trail from Scottish clubs gone cold, leak a wee story another club is sniffing to try to reignite interest from other suitors.

Interesting to note Erwin signed for Ross County and the first anyone heard about it was him being paraded in their strip. Seems it can be done.

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Wow does anyone on here know what a players wages are that plays in Denmark ???

We took Dreyer on loan from an English Prem club I would be pretty surprised if Safranko was on more than a player from the EPL even a squad man !

The figure I heard came directly from a Dundee United player. Would make your eyes water

Wow does anyone on here know what a players wages are that plays in Denmark ???
We took Dreyer on loan from an English Prem club I would be pretty surprised if Safranko was on more than a player from the EPL even a squad man !
If they are on loan, it'll likely be about what proportion of their wages well pick up rather than what their actual wages are.

Thought Dreyer was improving every game. Talented young man who will be a top player. Would take him back in a New York minute........and McAllister!

Agree. Dreyer had a slow start but came on to a game and would have started all our remaining fixtures had he not got injured.

We need both him and McAllister.

2 hours ago, slapsalmon said:

The figure I heard came directly from a Dundee United player. Would make your eyes water

Salaries are typically significantly higher in Denmark than the UK but from experience so is the tax and cost of living.  So that evens it out a lot in practice.

Edited by David Mc

50 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Agree. Dreyer had a slow start but came on to a game and would have started all our remaining fixtures had he not got injured.

We need both him and McAllister.

For Kearney it was always a choice between Dreyer and McAllister. If he hadn’t got injured it would’ve been dreyer playong every game until the end and we would’ve been relegated.

• 2 weeks later...