SPL Predictions 19/20

GeordieBuddie

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 9:05 AM, GeordieBuddie said:

Thought a bit of fun would be a predictions for the 19/20 SPL, mine's below: :)

Rangers

Celtic

Aberdeen

Hibs

Hearts

Motherwell

Kilmarnock

St Johnstone

St Mirren

Ross County

Livingston

Hamilton

Always brave to put your expectations out there.

I noticed that most, perhaps all who predictions, have Hibs high up - yet they remain 2nd bottom.

1 or 2 have the Fakes bottom and they are on the ball at this moment. Most others thought they would be a lot higher.

Most folk have Livi struggling - I would have too given they lost their 3 best players... We need to learn from them - they don't panic in the transfer windows, shut the opposition down, move the ball quickly and work like a team . . .

RC doing better than most folk expected too - we should be better than them, but they have brought with them the confidence of last year...and are scoring goals,  we have not, and are not yet...

Hearts too have had a very poor start, but the derby win and 3 good players due back from injury soon will likely see them rising to the top 6 by the end of the season.

Here's my go (Granted I have had a few extra games to assess the form) :-

Tic

Gers

Dons

Well

Hearts

Killie

Livi

Ross County

Hibs

St Mirren

Hamilton

St Johnstone

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Always brave to put your expectations out there.

I noticed that most, perhaps all who predictions, have Hibs high up - yet they remain 2nd bottom.

1 or 2 have the Fakes bottom and they are on the ball at this moment. Most others thought they would be a lot higher.

Most folk have Livi struggling - I would have too given they lost their 3 best players... We need to learn from them - they don't panic in the transfer windows, shut the opposition down, move the ball quickly and work like a team . . .

RC doing better than most folk expected too - we should be better than them, but they have brought with them the confidence of last year...and are scoring goals,  we have not, and are not yet...

Hearts too have had a very poor start, but the derby win and 3 good players due back from injury soon will likely see them rising to the top 6 by the end of the season.

Here's my go (Granted I have had a few extra games to assess the form) :-

Tic

Gers

Dons

Well

Hearts

Killie

Livi

Ross County

Hibs

St Mirren

Hamilton

St Johnstone

Slight difference. 

I think HIbs will move up and Livvy and Ross County down. St M in 9th.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:05 AM, GeordieBuddie said:

Thought a bit of fun would be a predictions for the 19/20 SPL, mine's below: :)

Rangers

Celtic

Aberdeen

Hibs

Hearts

Motherwell

Kilmarnock

St Johnstone

St Mirren

Ross County

Livingston

Hamilton

Wouldn't have argued too much with your predictions. Some quite different results to date though. Still might be right or close to it after the first quarter.