One week to go till kick off

1 hour ago, nedflanders123 said:

I wonder if Fakes fans are in meltdown having lost again to another third level team?  The LC does throw up some strange results.

It does but no more than, as was pointed out earlier this week, the Scottish cup.

On the whole the higher ranked teams get through the group stages.

Too many people focusing on St Johnstone, doesn't take away from the mess we made of our group games. 

2 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:

If you have hated it and glad to be out of it why FFS are you on here spouting your negative comments?

Because I can .

I still have so much to say so pay attention.

Comments by all are varying.

If you think some are negative, so what ?

2 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:

If you have hated it and glad to be out of it why FFS are you on here spouting your negative comments?

Plus, I never said I hated the Forum.

Why are you wanting to deny free speech because you don't agree with what is posted ?

Are all my comments negative  ?

Give me lots of examples ?

Those posts in the Photos & Vids section perhaps ?

Start a thread 

2 hours ago, shull said:
5 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:

Plus, I never said I hated the Forum.

Why are you wanting to deny free speech because you don't agree with what is posted ?

Are all my comments negative  ?

Give me lots of examples ?

Those posts in the Photos & Vids section perhaps ?

Actually a LOT of your posts are excellent, particularly re old pics and the club history it's really a shame you are such a tosser!  :D

18 minutes ago, pod said:

To be fair, there's quite a few on here. :whistle

Yes and I am sure some think me one also, Shull though does post some really excellent stuff, then his alter ego takes over and he is just horrific and unfortunately I bite back, just in my nature not to listen to crap and say nothing. Faraway is another who has the odd sensible post most of his posts are drivel just like his intellect and Gstretch gets rather nasty  wonder if it's PMT?  And why do they slate Ricky, I mean I disagree with a few of his posts but not to the extent of posting crap just to annoy him as he like all others is perfectly entitled to his opinion. Mine of course are always right just that nobody realises it yet.  🤩

9 hours ago, jaybee said:

Yes and I am sure some think me one also, Shull though does post some really excellent stuff, then his alter ego takes over and he is just horrific and unfortunately I bite back, just in my nature not to listen to crap and say nothing. Faraway is another who has the odd sensible post most of his posts are drivel just like his intellect and Gstretch gets rather nasty  wonder if it's PMT?  And why do they slate Ricky, I mean I disagree with a few of his posts but not to the extent of posting crap just to annoy him as he like all others is perfectly entitled to his opinion. Mine of course are always right just that nobody realises it yet.  🤩

You're easily upset and you run after anyone who upsets you with utter drivel.

Nappies, wee man( Copying the forum fool really is low).....................you're funny.........................NOT!

I get up this morning and find you've quoted me 5 times with your drivel. 

If you'd take you head out of your arse you'd notice PRicky is a stalker of the highest order. 

Look at the majority of his posts, drivel, agreeing with anybody as he's incapable of anything approaching meaningful, posting for the sake of posting.

Look at the forum fools latest thread.....................a stalker of the highest order. :hammer

Pish patter is your speciality, keep it up. 

Edited by faraway saint

6 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

If people are honest the forum is a good laugh..i would buy all of u a pint on here and laugh about it if i met u in a pub...anybody who takes it serious is a halfwit...

Hey - don't talk about the F Man that way. By the eay- pint of coca cola with ice. Yours? 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You're easily upset and you run after anyone who upsets you with utter drivel.

Nappies, wee man( Copying the forum fool really is low).....................you're funny.........................NOT!

I get up this morning and find you've quoted me 5 times with your drivel. 

If you'd take you head out of your arse you'd notice PRicky is a stalker of the highest order. 

Look at the majority of his posts, drivel, agreeing with anybody as he's incapable of anything approaching meaningful, posting for the sake of posting.

Look at the forum fools latest thread.....................a stalker of the highest order. :hammer

Pish patter is your speciality, keep it up, tick tock. 

Hardly my fault you have a problem wee man, small intellect, large ego and mouth, many words with large spacing (similar methinks to inside your head), but all with minimum content. I shall continue to respond accordingly to you or anyone else, chit chat with some, discussions with others, the odd comment, humorous or otherwise and likes for those I approve off.  Your opinion matters not a bit to me and if you don't like my quoting your posts, then behave .......... or not. I really don't care.

Just now, jaybee said:

Hardly my fault you have a problem wee man, small intellect, large ego and mouth, many words with large spacing (similar methinks to inside your head), but all with minimum content. I shall continue to respond accordingly to you or anyone else, chit chat with some, discussions with others, the odd comment, humorous or otherwise and likes for those I approve off.  Your opinion matters not a bit to me and if you don't like my quoting your posts, then behave .......... or not. I really don't care.

:lol:

Run along wee man. 🤡

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:
2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

:lol:

Run along wee man. 🤡

Yes, well at least I can and don't need people to wipe my arse and push me in my pram, new nappies wee man.  😎

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

If people are honest the forum is a good laugh..i would buy all of u a pint on here and laugh about it if i met u in a pub...anybody who takes it serious is a halfwit...

I might even buy you a whiskey to go with a pint after that excellent post. 

On 7/27/2019 at 8:32 PM, faraway saint said:

It does but no more than, as was pointed out earlier this week, the Scottish cup.

I don’t agree that the Scottish Cup is a fair comparison FS.

Those are one off games and yes of course there are the occasional surprises. 

However, the league format for the LC should allow the bigger teams to makes amends for one off slip ups. The fact that some of the “bigger” teams have been performing consistently poorly against the smaller teams (sufficiently so not to qualify) proves for me that the timing of this tournament is all wrong. 

On 7/27/2019 at 10:08 PM, buddies1877 said:

A settled manager for a few seasons would be good to solve some of these issues in the future.

Changing managers constantly isn’t helping us one bit.

Goody has to be given 2 years minimum imo

In an ideal world this would be great. 

But, if he is even remotely successful, he will be off to bigger and better things just like Ross

25 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

The fact that some of the “bigger teams have been performing consistently poorly against the smaller teams (sufficiently so not to qualify) proves for me that the timing of this tournament is all wrong. 

Bigger teams tend to have bigger turn over of players, where smaller one are more consistent with theirs before season starts. IMO.  So timing is all wrong