Link between Non Attendance and Forum Posting

12 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Is there a link between Non Attendance at matches and posting on the forum. 

I don't normally look at the top 5 posters of the week likes table but as I was awake at 4.35am with little else to do, I did. 

"Top 5"

Faraway...Doesnt Atttend

Shull... Doesn't Attend 

Isle of Bute.. Does Attend

DJ chapstick.. Does Attend

St Ricky.... Does Attend

What, if anything, does this say? 

How can those who don't attend be encouraged to return? 

After all, if all of the forum members attended then the 8,000 plus membership would mean we played in front of a packed stadium with a need to expand the ground and little room for away fans who would be limited to only one end or even part of one end. 

Thoughts.?

How about getting a team on the park. That’s how you get people to matches

Having seven midweek matches scheduled before the season starts does not help with crowds. A lot of people struggle to make midweek games and a lot do not want to go to them

I no longer attend away midweek matches. On the upside I will not have to go to Ibrox. If there is a harsh winter with cancellations we could have a plethora of midweek games. Lot of bother for a three week break in January.

I would say it’s more important to aim for fans of the future. Lots of ticket deals for kids and families, get the Family Stand full each game. The more they attend the better discount they get (something which could work for loyal fans too, especially those who go to away games). Get the kids through with Saints blood before the bigots win their support.

However, seeing as we are giving those stands to the bigots themselves, it’s a redundant idea anyway.

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Not that it took a Sherlock Holmes type to see this for what it is but you got that 100%.

He's now trying to make it another thread about how St Mirrren can get people to attend, which it wasn't intended. :lol:

Squirm, squirm, wriggle wriggle. 🤡

13 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

But what about the link between non attending and forum posting?

Oh Aye. That's right. There is none. Just a saddo trying to get attention by starting nonsensical threads then squirming to change the subject.

Aye, we know.

Calm doon, he's done many people, and the forum, a favour and fecked off.

Hope it's for ever. 

18 minutes ago, mattman said:

Can’t believe this is a thread on the main st mirren discussion forum 😂😂😂😂

It's ok, there will be less utter drivel threads for a while.........................thank Sweepers lord for this small mercy. :lol:

PS Has anybody checked on IOBS, grieving? 

PPS The funny thing is he's been lurking all fecking day, must be killing him not typing his usual utter drivel. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

It's ok, there will be less utter drivel threads for a while.........................thank Sweepers lord for this small mercy. :lol:

PS Has anybody checked on IOBS, grieving? 

PPS The funny thing is he's been lurking all fecking day, must be killing him not typing his usual utter drivel. :lol:

What have I missed?

6 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Ffs...

Ricky got off lightly on that thread by the looks of it. When I was on P+B years ago I remember a similar thread, and the person in question got absolutely slaughtered.

Yeah, the public "I'm away" threads/posts are always embarrassing.

There's been a few over the years.

WGAF is the best response to these people.

PS The funny thing is he's been on this forum almost all day since this drivel, must be killing him. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

On 7/28/2019 at 4:44 AM, St.Ricky said:

Is there a link between Non Attendance at matches and posting on the forum. 

I don't normally look at the top 5 posters of the week likes table but as I was awake at 4.35am with little else to do, I did. 

"Top 5"

Faraway...Doesnt Atttend

Shull... Doesn't Attend 

Isle of Bute.. Does Attend

DJ chapstick.. Does Attend

St Ricky.... Does Attend

What, if anything, does this say? 

How can those who don't attend be encouraged to return? 

After all, if all of the forum members attended then the 8,000 plus membership would mean we played in front of a packed stadium with a need to expand the ground and little room for away fans who would be limited to only one end or even part of one end. 

Thoughts.?

Assuming of course this is a total wind up there's a bout 4000 aliases on here.🤣