Cooke out for 2 months (at least)

Guest TPAFKATS

1 hour ago, slapsalmon said:

Are you for real? It's 20:19

Telt you before... you're watch is fast.

which reminds me of the short-sighted flasher who walked into a time piece repair establishment and whopped his todger out saying "what do you think of that?"

one of the two old ladies squinted at it with her specs and said "I think you may be mistaken, this is a Clock Shop"

he said..."well can you stick two hands on that!"

Feel for Cody after this news.  The lad really has done well and it would appear that now was his time, real kick in the hum haws for the lad.

But not to worry, as a top league outfit we will have a nice big squad that has been well drilled over the pre-season, no way that with only three full days between now and the season kicking off we would be in any way short would we?

Edited by TediousTom

Guest TPAFKATS
This is Cody showing Danny that he is taller than him even when he's lying down.
Get well soon Cody.
I thought it was cody sooking up to the new manager by copying his hairdo

Just now, TPAFKATS said:
1 hour ago, E=Mc2 said:
This is Cody showing Danny that he is taller than him even when he's lying down.
Get well soon Cody.

I thought it was cody sooking up to the new manager by copying his hairdo

Just needs the baird to go with it.

Sad proven grass/liar. All your missing is a bit of bigotry and you'll complete the match like Dickson. [emoji23]

Poor #thichasfcuk a dickson wannabe [emoji23]

Can’t work the quote function properly!

What an idiot!

I remember Dickson, you followed him about craving his attention, just like you crave mine!

You wanted to be him and even tried to meet him.... but didn’t turn up! [emoji1]

Poor #thickasfcuk cowardly internet hard man, obsessed with Dickson! [emoji23][emoji23]

So, tell us mr gangsta, how did the imaginary dinner date that you were talking about go?

I bet you got the date wrong and failed to turn for your imaginary date!

What a fud! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Had to admire his attitude last year when all of the other Stubbs signings had been dumped he kept his head down and worked hard to earns his place in the team.

His hat trick at Dens gave us a glimpse of what he could be and he played his part in the playoff final.

I’m sure he’ll come back stronger and we’ll see him in the stripes again.