The Ilkay Durmus Thread

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I've been in and out of that page like the hokey cokey. Every time I give it another chance, I last about 3 days and have to leave for my own sanity.

Plus, aren't wingers *technically* forwards and not midfielders?

Tbf it’s good for a wind up when sitting bored and hungover on a Sunday 😂

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Jim Goodwin clearly delighted at getting his man. Also very positive things will happen. This guy sounds very good. 

It fits the style of player he's been saying we need to play more attacking football.

19 minutes ago, mattman said:

The st mirren supporters page on Facebook really is a special place, full month of moaning about not getting a signing, we get one and some guy is raging cos it’s another midfielder when it is in fact a winger😂😂😂 

best thing about it is his reply 

“And where is it wingers player again?”

Breathtaking stuff 🙈😂

You should know it's frequented by the lowest of the low............................a few used to hang around in here. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

You should know it's frequented by the lowest of the low............................a few used to hang around in here. 

Aye Dickson had a wee stint on there, his spawn enjoys breathing negativity all over the page as well😂

one guy with the initials PEK was comedy gold, told me he was close with Tony and was getting me a ban from SMP. Great times 😂

4 minutes ago, dr rotund said:

It fits the style of player he's been saying we need to play more attacking football.

Alloa were certainly fast on the break playing against us last season. Hopefully we can indeed get the players in to play similarly this season.

Just now, mattman said:

Aye Dickson had a wee stint on there, his spawn enjoys breathing negativity all over the page as well😂

one guy with the initials PEK was comedy gold, told me he was close with Tony and was getting me a ban from SMP. Great times 😂

Mr Stuart Dickson will still be lurking somewhere.

This in-the-know You Tube commenter correctly predicts that he'll one day sign for a big Premier League team. And here he is.

Ein Spieler der zu Große Leistungsfähigkeiten bringen kann, wäre keine große Überraschung wenn die ganz Großen Teams auf ihn aufmerksam werden und er in der Premiere League spielt. Wünsche ihn alles Gute für die Zukunft hat einen Großen Karriere vor sich, man kann ihn nur alles Gute Wünschen.

A player who has much power. Would not come as a big surprise when the big teams get to know him and he plays in the Premier League. Wish him all the best for the future. Has a great career ahead of him, you can only wish him all the best.

43 minutes ago, mattman said:

I seen that exact same name somewhere else as well. Remember him on the Saints pages whining constantly, then I seen the same name a few months later on a totally different thing, canny for the life of me remember where, possibly a Braehead Clan page but may well be wrong. Think he’s just a serial whiner/WUM.

Edited by Cornwall_Saint

The st mirren supporters page on Facebook really is a special place, full month of moaning about not getting a signing, we get one and some guy is raging cos it’s another midfielder when it is in fact a winger[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 

best thing about it is his reply 

“And where is it wingers player again?”

Breathtaking stuff [emoji85][emoji23]

I came off it over a year ago, people think this forum can be a drama, the FB page is worse.

1 minute ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Early point to note:

'Ilk-Aye' doesn't rhyme with 'silky', unless you go down the antichrist and anarchist route.

In the same way people from Bearsden at one time got their coal in sex... and people in Gullane tell us they are from Gillan

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Goodwin says he is an old fashioned winger who can put a good ball in to the box. Would be nice!

Durmus says he watched videos of us last season and it "looked good" and made him "want to come here".

Wonder which club was really on the video? 

In the same way we view the best bits of players agents are trying to tempt us with, we have a few good bits and put them all on one disc... 3 minutes long, but we look amazing....