The Ilkay Durmus Thread

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
6 hours ago, bazil85 said:
I hope he’s staying clear of social media all together.  
‘We haven’t signed enough players booooo’
‘What? How dare we sign yet another midfielder booooo’ 
because we’re pure drowning in quality midfielders like. emoji38.png

It's one thing responding to others... But is it really necessary when we have a bit of good news at last to be the antagonist? emoji850.pngemoji26.png

It's what he does, he's sh*t at it, actually he is quite good at it ....but he's sh*te  😏

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:
3 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Early point to note:

'Ilk-Aye' doesn't rhyme with 'silky', unless you go down the antichrist and anarchist route.

In the same way people from Bearsden at one time got their coal in sex... and people in Gullane tell us they are from Gillan

The one that got me best was Milngavie being mull-gi, yes!

4 hours ago, belfast billy said:

Anyway what I like about him he’s an unknown like Popescu Muzak and the legend that is Isma

Not to piss on your chips but there has hardly been a shortage of unknown duffers coming through the doors over the years.

We can be confident though. Even the worst of the January foreign recruits, Mr Duck, had something about him. Better these little gambles than journeymen pish like Stewart Carswell and Kyle Hutton.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Not to piss on your chips but there has hardly been a shortage of unknown duffers coming through the doors over the years.

We can be confident though. Even the worst of the January foreign recruits, Mr Duck, had something about him. Better these little gambles than journeymen pish like Stewart Carswell and Kyle Hutton.

Pity he never showed it on the park. 

50 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If the player qualifies for a work permit! He has Turkish citizenship.

Pretty sure I read elsewhere he was German born so no work permit required for now (post Brexit no idea of the impacts for that). It's just the paperwork between the footballing authorities that is required.