Welcome Sam Foley

24 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

That's just not true, he made a number of great saves. We know you hate him but it won't change his rightful place in our HOF as a double cup winning legend. 

Te be fair to Shull Sammy did have a fare in his taxi and never left a tip. Hence Shull's undying hatred 

1 minute ago, ged62 said:

Give it a rest Shull we know your feelings ffs.
Not like someone to go off topic again !!
emoji4.png

I never.

Just comparing Sams. 

Not my fault, the forum fannies hit meltdown mode. 

Ha ha ha 

3 minutes ago, insaintee said:

In general your patter is horrific 

2 minutes ago, insaintee said:

Te be fair to Shull Sammy did have a fare in his taxi and never left a tip. Hence Shull's undying hatred 

My patter ? 

Check the above. 

Ha ha ha 

2 minutes ago, DLBud said:

Welcome Sam. Let’s stick it to the Hibees on Saturday.

Can anyone thinking of turning the “Welcome Sam” thread into anything else just f**k off!

Thanks.

Blame all the meltdowners. 

1 hour ago, magnus said:

1 hour ago, insaintee said:

England is another country 

You mean we are not one country? Ruth says we are.

She's a dick....

heard Ms Davidson being interviewed on the radio and asked if she could work with the leader of the Scottish Lib Dems..?

she replied " i am not a big fan of Willie"... go figure!

Apart from Sammy, that's why you call him a poor goalkeeper when he wasn't. 
Says the man who claims everyone is entitled to an opinion. Yet again, your opinion (which I actually agree with) is presented as a fact, whilst the opposing opinion you state is an untruth!

More hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Says the man who claims everyone is entitled to an opinion. Yet again, your opinion (which I actually agree with) is presented as a fact, whilst the opposing opinion you state is an untruth!

More hypocrisy.

Oh wow, what's the chances of me moving to another bit of the thread and you following me to comment on my posts? I for one am amazed. 

Your quest to find some inconsistency continues. It must be clear to anyone with a wee bit of common sense that I was having a go at oor Shull for his relentless attacks on a HOF player that hasn't been at the club for eight months. 

Where will he follow me next?Will his obsession to show hypocrisy in my posts continue to outweigh his views on BAWA? We wait to find out... 

9 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ffs Gordon... huv you no had enough?

IMG_1845.JPG

Another one with a clear hatred obsession towards a certain individual... An obsession so strong that anyone not willing to criticise the individual several times a day must in-fact be said individual.

10 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I know YouTube clips need to be taken with a pinch of salt sometimes, but taking this one a face value, he really does look like the type of player we've been missing for ages. A proper ball winner. Time will tell. Good luck Sam.

Hopefully to replace S McGinn who is clearly finished...