Welcome Sam Foley

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:
2 hours ago, jaybee said:
Did you forget who you are again?    emoji1.png   emoji1.png  emoji1.png  emoji1.png  emoji1.png

Says sweeper’s alias! emoji1.png

That's really very unlikely you see sweeper seems to be a religious man and quite a nice bloke from what I can gather via his posts, whereas I am the Fecking nutcase you were warned about never to cross because they would take great pleasure in ripping your arms off and beating you to death with them ..........ony kidding           or am I ?  😊

13 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

So you now know someone else's mind better than they do?
Proof if ever needed about the shite you speak and the deflection you use to avoid a simple answer... or apology for being wrong.

Of course, you will deflect by attacking me rather than apologising to Shull!

Oh... Different opinions allowed again... Not that long ago you told Shull he was wrong for expressing his!

Don't flatter yourself idiot.
I have never once sought out a post of yours.

As someone who reads through the forum, you work out the odds of me not coming across your posts! Oh that they were shorter.

So full of your own self importance that you probably believe you have stalkers.

So full of bullshit you solicit responses. That simple.

Oh my days, the obsession continues with more repetitive nonsense. Is today finally the day you kick it? You seemed to be doing quite well for a while there. 

1st - obviously don’t understand the nature of the responses sent to an individual seen fit to slate a SMFC former player for goodness known how long. I have no intention of apologising, I stand by every comment & have no doubt we haven’t seen the end of his anti-Sammy party 

2nd  different opinions are always allowed, no idea what you’re on about with the Shull comment 

3rd it seems like yo do look me out, like the Shull situation, I point to the overwhelming evidence in your posts. 😏

I await further desperation in your response. Please also note Shull & I both dropped it yesterday, you’re the only one keeping the above going. 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Oh my days, the obsession continues with more repetitive nonsense. Is today finally the day you kick it? You seemed to be doing quite well for a while there. 

1st - obviously don’t understand the nature of the responses sent to an individual seen fit to slate a SMFC former player for goodness known how long. I have no intention of apologising, I stand by every comment & have no doubt we haven’t seen the end of his anti-Sammy party 

2nd  different opinions are always allowed, no idea what you’re on about with the Shull comment 

3rd it seems like yo do look me out, like the Shull situation, I point to the overwhelming evidence in your posts. 😏

I await further desperation in your response. Please also note Shull & I both dropped it yesterday, you’re the only one keeping the above going. 

Really, the only one? 

2 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Imagine showing these threads to kids in assembly at School?

‘Kids, this is how ‘grown men’ ( term used loosely ) behave on Social media platforms

Give us your thoughts..... ‘ emoji2.png

JOBBEE and UNCLE COLM give us real men a right bad fecking name. 

3rd it seems like yo do look me out, like the Shull situation, I point to the overwhelming evidence in your posts. [emoji57]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I posted around 6.30pm last night and happily left it at that so as not to annoy the good people of the forum.

Till now, purely to respond to your lie, only one of us has posted today and kept things going.

A wee clue.. wisnae Shull and wisnae me!

As always... YOU perpetuate things then blame others!

Feel free to ignore this post and not respond. I have no desire to converse with liars!

11 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I posted around 6.30pm last night and happily left it at that so as not to annoy the good people of the forum.

Till now, purely to respond to your lie, only one of us has posted today and kept things going.

Feel free to ignore this post and not respond. I have no desire to converse with liars!

You could not let it lie....   :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

:unsure:

1 minute ago, Danny said:

FFS I open a thread about a new signing and it gets hijacked by the playground warriors

Three pages of childish drivel

Never again

Bloody ridiculous so it is. 

If I was Moderator, heads would roll, right into the fecking Sin Bin. 

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Conversation was nothing to do with you & it was finished between the people involved, you took it upon yourself to interject as you always do. I responded to your intrusion, evidence above. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 11:20 AM, Danny said:

FFS I open a thread about a new signing and it gets hijacked by the playground warriors

Three pages of childish drivel

Never again

Danny. Sam Foley looks to be a great addition to the team. He looks fit, talented and committed. He will also help ensure that there is strong competition for places in Midfield. 

• 1 year later...