Welcome Sam Foley

2 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Ffs, can u no f**k off for 5 minutes ya boring bastard?

And can you no disappear for 5 years or a lot more !

The bit I highlighted is ironic - as Rabbie Burns would say, "to see ourselves as others see us"

YOU are the top bore for many on this forum !   :hammer   :bounce2      :moony2

13 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

And you won the bronze! emoji3.png

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa         :hammer

That is like YOU saying I know that I am worse than you ….                           🤡

How thick as fcuk are YOU ?  (RHETORICAL - look it up in a dictionary, its a book with the meaning of words in it)       :cheers

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa         :hammer
That is like YOU saying I know that I am worse than you ….                           🤡
  How thick as fcuk are YOU ?  (RHETORICAL - look it up in a dictionary, its a book with the meaning of words in it)       :cheers

Stretch is a much better poster on the forum than you so silver > bronze

Have you had enough or shall I taunt you some more? [emoji3]

No I still think you hate Sammy...
So you now know someone else's mind better than they do?
Proof if ever needed about the shite you speak and the deflection you use to avoid a simple answer... or apology for being wrong.

Of course, you will deflect by attacking me rather than apologising to Shull!

Oh wow, what's the chances of me moving to another bit of the thread and you following me to comment on my posts? I for one am amazed. 
Your quest to find some inconsistency continues. It must be clear to anyone with a wee bit of common sense that I was having a go at oor Shull for his relentless attacks on a HOF player that hasn't been at the club for eight months. 
Where will he follow me next?Will his obsession to show hypocrisy in my posts continue to outweigh his views on BAWA? We wait to find out... 
Don't flatter yourself idiot.
I have never once sought out a post of yours.

As someone who reads through the forum, you work out the odds of me not coming across your posts! Oh that they were shorter.

So full of your own self importance that you probably believe you have stalkers.

So full of bullshit you solicit responses. That simple.

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Ffs, can u no f**k off for 5 minutes ya boring bastard?

He might be a boring barstuard (or NOT), but at least he is a civil boring barstuard unlike you you nasty little piece of excrement sitting counting your little mountains heres a few to calm you down.  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. now be a good boy and go play on the motorway.

He might be a boring barstuard (or NOT), but at least he is a civil boring barstuard unlike you you nasty little piece of excrement sitting counting your little mountains heres a few to calm you down.  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. now be a good boy and go play on the motorway.

He could count your posts instead cos they’re all shite too! [emoji1]

[emoji90] [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Would the fact that he played for a team at the top of the Championship the previous year while last season he played for a struggling Premiership team be the reason?

It would be one of the reasons genius (I’m sure there are others) but let’s just say he never looked out of place in that struggling team and when we played the post split fixtures he didn’t up his game. Against the team from the lower division in the playoff final he was very poor IMO, especially at Tannadice.

58 minutes ago, stevie-dee said:

This Forum is now a tad pathetic. Children keep it about football and save your slagging matches to yourself. Like 13 year old girls the fugging lot of you.

I agree 100%. Could the forum master ( don’t know if that’s a real title or not, but probably should be because it sounds pretty cool) not create a special section where those who get there kicks from slagging each other could go and have a battle Royale (It fact there is your section name)  

I know we have the sinbin, however this would be a voluntary section with no stmirren related content to get in the way of good old fashioned f**k wittery 

Just now, ALBIONSAINT said:

I agree 100%. Could the forum master ( don’t know if that’s a real title or not, but probably should be because it sounds pretty cool) not create a special section where those who get there kicks from slagging each other could go and have a battle Royale (It fact there is your section name)  

I know we have the sinbin, however this would be a voluntary section with no stmirren related content to get in the way of good old fashioned f**k wittery 

Sounds like a plan, but then there would be no one watching them, or commenting and thats what they want.

28 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:
56 minutes ago, jaybee said:

He could count your posts instead cos they’re all shite too! emoji1.png

Did you forget who you are again?    😄   😄  😄  😄  😄