Jonathan Obika

Rabinho

1 hour ago, nedflanders123 said:

You have stated you no longer go to games so what is the basis for your 'dreadful' opinion? He is not fully match fit and has played 4 games against 3 of the top teams. At least give him some time.

Went to Rangers game, watched Aberdeen, Hibs and Livingston live for 90 minutes so think i probably have a better insight than u...he is dreadful, in 4 games has hit bar with a cross, do not remember him making any keeper save anything from him...

44 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Went to Rangers game, watched Aberdeen, Hibs and Livingston live for 90 minutes so think i probably have a better insight than u...he is dreadful, in 4 games has hit bar with a cross, do not remember him making any keeper save anything from him...

I was at all 4 games.  

56 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

So you went to 1 game from 4 and yet still berate our player's you "watched 3 live " and this makes you better qualified to quote on players this time being Obika. Pretty sure in a wee while it will be one of the others or even Goody as you never have a good word to say about any st mirren staff member.  I go home and away and as already been stated we have played 3 of the top 5 players are still getting match fit it's common knowledge the firsst 4-6 weeks players are still getting up to full speed match sharpness. I believe i asked previously who YOU would have instead of Obika/Morias at a club of our stature in the game ?and as yet still await that answer. Who is the next player on your radar? 

2 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

So you went to 1 game from 4 and yet still berate our player's you "watched 3 live " and this makes you better qualified to quote on players this time being Obika. Pretty sure in a wee while it will be one of the others or even Goody as you never have a good word to say about any st mirren staff member.  I go home and away and as already been stated we have played 3 of the top 5 players are still getting match fit it's common knowledge the firsst 4-6 weeks players are still getting up to full speed match sharpness. I believe i asked previously who YOU would have instead of Obika/Morias at a club of our stature in the game ?and as yet still await that answer. Who is the next player on your radar? 

Oh my..a superfan!

2 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

I am not the manager, if i was i would sign goal scoring forwards..to say who would i sign is a ridiculous question..i would sign Messi and Ronaldo...

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

I was at all of our games this season. Doesn't make my opinions worth any more or less than others who have gone to games. I'm just saying that to avoid one of your regular superfan jibes that you dish out. I'm happy to leave the signing of players to those paid to do it. Finding available goal scorers that we can afford isn't easy. 

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

I am not the manager, if i was i would sign goal scoring forwards..to say who would i sign is a ridiculous question..i would sign Messi and Ronaldo...

YOUR NOT THE MANAGER this being the same one you slated not so long ago. it is not a ridiculous question you slated and said not good enough yet have no sensible alternative to offer as to who YOU rate better. But throw in  churlish answer of 2 world superstars you clearly enjoy playing football manager or fantasy football. Simple honest retort to you continual berating of our forwards with an expected non honest realistic answer. 

9 hours ago, gstretchuk said:
11 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:

You have stated you no longer go to games so what is the basis for your 'dreadful' opinion? He is not fully match fit and has played 4 games against 3 of the top teams. At least give him some time.

Dear Mr Gstretch; I Don't remember you winning any Pulitzers either!  Does that mean you are sh*te too?  :whistle

5 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

YOUR NOT THE MANAGER this being the same one you slated not so long ago. it is not a ridiculous question you slated and said not good enough yet have no sensible alternative to offer as to who YOU rate better. But throw in  churlish answer of 2 world superstars you clearly enjoy playing football manager or fantasy football. Simple honest retort to you continual berating of our forwards with an expected non honest realistic answer. 

Shankland, theres one for starters..

13 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Shankland, theres one for starters..

I would have liked Shankland back as well as he is a natural goal scorer but from all the reports the american owner at DUFC threw money at him as if it monopoly money, and we just couldnt compete or if we were even in for him clearly right now one of if not thee inform  scottish striker.

I don't think I would want Shankland back. I honestly don't think he'd cut it in the Premiership and would be an expensive dud. I dont think there  is enough about his game to compensate for when he is not scoring. He doesn't hold the ball, link play or provide an out ball. 

Will see next year if united are promoted what they do with Shanks, but I suspect like Keetings, Loy, Smith and plenty other strikers the step up will be too much for him 

You would think if Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Well, Killie or Jonnies had fancied him he'd be in the top league now. None of them did.

35 minutes ago, insaintee said:

I don't think I would want Shankland back. I honestly don't think he'd cut it in the Premiership and would be an expensive dud. I dont think there  is enough about his game to compensate for when he is not scoring. He doesn't hold the ball, link play or provide an out ball. 

Will see next year if united are promoted what they do with Shanks, but I suspect like Keetings, Loy, Smith and plenty other strikers the step up will be too much for him 

You would think if Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Well, Killie or Jonnies had fancied him he'd be in the top league now. None of them did.

Shankland doesn’t hold up the ball? 

What a crock of shit. 😂