Jonathan Obika

Rabinho

3 minutes ago, Hands of stone said:

Obika is one of the worst players at this level i have ever seen. The wee guy no much better. Why Gus or Goodwin thought these two clowns might be the answer is beyond me!

Then again. You could, in time, be proved wrong. I'll wait a bit longer. They have yet to receive any service. 

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Is today the day?   (for Obika to get off the mark) :rolleyes:

Who knows? If he will start or come on from the bench or how we will set up other than the management team. 2 strikers or 1 etc.

One thing is for sure, we need to play to our strengths, and many of us are not quite sure what they are at this point, other than keep tight in defence (generally).

No doubt Hearts are a serious challenge today. They can be good all over the park. We clearly need to break through their defence and endeavour to keep them at bay - of course that is football, but Hearts on their day are strong in defence and in attack and should theoretically be much higher in the table.

This is one of these games you would expect us to get beat 2 or 3 to nil... I am still optimistic that we can score a couple of goals - not too fussed who gets them, but for the strikers sake it would be really good if Obika and Morais both get a goal or goals and that their contribution helped bring in 3 points for us...

54 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Who knows? If he will start or come on from the bench or how we will set up other than the management team. 2 strikers or 1 etc.

One thing is for sure, we need to play to our strengths, and many of us are not quite sure what they are at this point, other than keep tight in defence (generally).

No doubt Hearts are a serious challenge today. They can be good all over the park. We clearly need to break through their defence and endeavour to keep them at bay - of course that is football, but Hearts on their day are strong in defence and in attack and should theoretically be much higher in the table.

This is one of these games you would expect us to get beat 2 or 3 to nil... I am still optimistic that we can score a couple of goals - not too fussed who gets them, but for the strikers sake it would be really good if Obika and Morais both get a goal or goals and that their contribution helped bring in 3 points for us...

I travel in hope rather than expectation. Hearts are very physical, very fit and have pace. When Naismith Plays, he pulls the strings up front and gets goals. Without him then Hearts are down a notch.