Jonathan Obika

Rabinho

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

I travel in hope rather than expectation. Hearts are very physical, very fit and have pace. When Naismith Plays, he pulls the strings up front and gets goals. Without him then Hearts are down a notch. 

They are also missing 3 other top players at this time I believe....

On 9/28/2019 at 4:57 PM, faraway saint said:

Beat me to it fanny.

Poor Sweep, what a absolute twat.

Signed   by  Faraway the  mouthy arse   . . . .

He who laughs last laughs the longest... you are both too short-sighted and ignorant . . . :moony2

Just loved your greetin :boo2: that Wendy got in there before you - how dare he - does he not know that you have the right to post copious drivel and no one else should get in your way!!!!

Obika will score goals . . .  in some ways its a shame that this will upset you from having a pop here each week though . . .   🤡

10 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

He who laughs last laughs the longest... you are both too short-sighted and ignorant . . . :moony2

Just loved your greetin :boo2: that Wendy got in there before you - how dare he - does he not know that you have the right to post copious drivel and no one else should get in your way!!!!

Obika will score goals . . .  in some ways its a shame that this will upset you from having a pop here each week though . . .   🤡

What month? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Why don't you visit a fortune teller or keep betting that he won't - either way you will be throwing money away and as usual none of it will go to the team that you CLAIM you support . . .   :hammer

You've lost again, resorting to anything apart from the fact you've made an arse of yourself again. 🤡

Quite a skill, only matched by Ricky, you'd make a great team.

That you on the left.......................Image result for dumb and dumber

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You've lost again, resorting to anything apart from the fact you've made an arse of yourself again. 🤡

Quite a skill, only matched by Ricky, you'd make a great team.

That you on the left.......................Image result for dumb and dumber

You so small that you are below the bottom of the picture. Now we know why they Is are smiling? (notice that I used F Man type grammar there?) 

Edited by St.Ricky

34 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

You so small that you are below the bottom of the picture. Now we know why they Is are smiling? (notice that I used F Man type grammar there?) 

Am I?  :lol:

You're close to total meltdown, best step away from whichever device you use that makes you look a nob in almost every post. 🤡

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Am I?  :lol:

You're close to total meltdown, best step away from whichever device you use that makes you look a nob in almost every post🤡

Take you own advice - you ain't looking very smart today at all . . .  but you will no doubt keep on trying and try to dominate the forum as usual... :cheers

31 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

It's Knob if you want to get the insult right wee man. 

He's not having a very good day . . . go easy on him - NOT !  :D

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Take you own advice - you ain't looking very smart today at all . . .  but you will no doubt keep on trying and try to dominate the forum as usual... :cheers

He's not having a very good day . . . go easy on him - NOT !  :D

The wee man from Arbroath believes in the adage "never mind the quality, feel the width". Quantity for him is all. Quality is non existent.. So far. He might surprise me one day. I live in hope. 

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Who is this person you refer to? :hammer

Who else other than yourself little man. The emoji you post is probably a pictorial representation of firstly, how your thoughts have become mangled and secondly, your height reduced